WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

You can introduce Storm in BP2 honestly. But as I was drinking this glass of Casamigos. I was thinking.......... now hear me out, I know the whole Ashton Kutcher for Doom not gonna go anywhere. .......... but how about Kevin Bacon for Mr Sinister. ........ just saying.

You can introduce Storm in BP2 honestly. But as I was drinking this glass of Casamigos. I was thinking.......... now hear me out, I know the whole Ashton Kutcher for Doom not gonna go anywhere. .......... but how about Kevin Bacon for Mr Sinister. ........ just saying.
That's not bad.

Even though the writing wasn't there and the character was largely made up I did like the Nazi villain Bacon played in First Class.

FYI, Brian Cranston was lobbying to be Mr. Sinister like 10 years ago.

If done right its a great role for any older white actor.

EDIT

Oh ****! I forgot that was suppose to be Sebastian Shaw :lol: :smh: FoX with the butchery.

Last edited:
a couple more hours

1613098174999.png

****** really want Ashton Kutcher for doom? Lmao

if the magneto thing isn’t it they should do Fassbender as doom

These are all great actors, but IMO, they need to go younger. I want a Reed Richards in his 30’s, a Norman Osborne that’s maybe 45, and an actor that can be in peak physical shape for the next 15 years to be Doom.

1613119227771.gif

Monica is being changed into a mutant by having passed through the hex barrier. Wanda is creating mutants.

Is that actually Pietro’s body? Holy **** that made me jump.

What on earth does Agness believe is “all lost?”

Monica is off to meet Reed Richards.

Y’all ready for the John Krasinski cameo?

That mid-episode ad was highly disturbing. Left me with complete WTF vibes.

1613119227771.gif

Monica is being changed into a mutant by having passed through the hex barrier. Wanda is creating mutants.

Is that actually Pietro’s body? Holy **** that made me jump.

What on earth does Agness believe is “all lost?”

Monica is off to meet Reed Richards.

Y’all ready for the John Krasinski cameo?

That mid-episode ad was highly disturbing. Left me with complete WTF vibes.

same here. kids yogurt ad got dark real fast. was it supposed to reference growing up hungry in Sokovia?

same here. kids yogurt ad got dark real fast. was it supposed to reference growing up hungry in Sokovia?

If the Hex is turning normal people into mutants by mutating their cells, like Darcy dropped regarding Monica,...

I have no idea, tbh.

Maybe referencing how intaking Wanda’s magic can save/restore from death.

Pietro being bullet-ridden was shocking.

I wonder what the significance of the Shark giving the yogurt in the ad was?

Back
Top Bottom