WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Was vision getting ripped apart because her will was for him to stay in so the hex was pulling him back?

or is it because he’s dead and his life via her magic isn’t sustainable outside the bubble
I think it's because he's dead and the only reason why he's alive is Wanda. Maybe that's the reason why he doesn't remember anything and doesn't even remember being an Avenger because that's Wanda wiping away anything related to her being sad.

I think Agnes knows what's going on too.

interesting to see if the kiddos end up being "real" or not

wonder how far Wanda goes unhinged and expands the bubble to set up Dr. Strange next movie

also you guys think Pietro is like Mephisto?
Or is he so self-aware about everything because, he, like Vision is dead

I bet Feige gets these writers and directors super stressed out when telling them where and when this takes place in the timeline.

wonder how far Wanda goes unhinged and expands the bubble to set up Dr. Strange next movie

That was my thinking with how his hair was but that was basically his old school comic look

Man, he was making a lot of hell jokes and hints. Idk if he is, though.

I also am starting to believe that he isn't Quicksilver from the Foxverse.

are we counting the others?

assumed you were talking marvel on the whole

also old school hulk > iron fist
I kinda thought the FOX/Hulu stuff wasn’t MCU. If we are tho

The Punisher
WV
Luke Cage
THEN Legion. After that nothing else matters.

Legion was a mind ****. I got it tho. There were a few episodes that have you like, “Wait...what???” *starts episode over* :lol:

There’s a video on Looper where they pretty much lay it out, that IS QS. They just took advantage of the sitcom recast trope to.......recast him.

Liz's performance is so damn good in this, she really sells the sitcoms.
Man, the moment she walks downstairs in her "Sokovian Witch" outfit and all the other shots of her in the costume.
leonardo-dicaprio.gif

There’s a video on Looper where they pretty much lay it out, that IS QS. They just took advantage of the sitcom recast trope to.......recast him.
interesting. but for Vision she had to break into sword and take his disassembled corpse

Wanda's powers that OP that it subconsciously leaked out the bubble and brought Pietro corpse in?

interesting. but for Vision she had to break into sword and take his disassembled corpse

Wanda's powers that OP that it subconsciously leaked out the bubble and brought Pietro corpse in?
Exactly. That what the “I didn’t know I did that..” line was hinting at. She’s sooo powerful, she’s subconsciously warping reality.

Exactly. That what the “I didn’t know I did that..” line was hinting at. She’s sooo powerful, she’s subconsciously warping reality.
bra the more unhinged she gets the more OP lol
she pushed the boundaries of the bubble like nothing bra

need to see Visions fate tho
was kinda rough seeing him get torn apart at the seal lol

also per reddit that weird commercial was hinting at maybe vision
kid died on that island because he couldn't break the seal on that "magic" (yogurt)
might be foreshadowing for Viz?

bra the more unhinged she gets the more OP lol
she pushed the boundaries of the bubble like nothing bra

need to see Visions fate tho
was kinda rough seeing him get torn apart at the seal lol

also per reddit that weird commercial was hinting at maybe vision
kid died on that island because he couldn't break the seal on that "magic" (yogurt)
might be foreshadowing for Viz?

I like the concept thats how they survived as kids was their magic helped them and others died. I was thinking these commercials might be about her past but it wouldn’t shock me now if these are commercials about what’s going on now.
Anytime her focus breaks and she has to deal with it is interesting. I want to believe she has no idea how this started and there is a 3rd person but I wonder if the grief is so extreme she just blacks out and goes wild and not realize it.

I have a feeling Darcy is going to portray someone important or be a hand to help Vis to break loose and confront Wanda.

Back
Top Bottom