WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Pietro bellowing, ““UNLEASH HELL DEMON SPAWN” was a bit telling...
Clearly the Quicksilver from FoX-Men, right?
i guess they could change it for the show but i dont think monicas a mutant in the comic?
She's not a mutant.

She's not turning in to a mutant.

If she gets powers from this it would still be no different than how Spider-Man or F4 or the Hulk got their powers which in Marvel makes them mutates.

The entire thing about being a mutant is that you're born one.

She's not a mutant.

If she gets powers from this it would still be no different than how Spider-Man or F4 or the Hulk got their powers which in Marvel makes them mutates.

Sure, but this is the MCU. There’s the possibility mutants don’t originate that way.

Man this Malcolm in the Middle homage makes it look bad :lol:

Sure, but this is the MCU. There’s the possibility mutants don’t originate that way.
Yeah but then they're really not mutants.

Like if that's what makes a mutant exactly what is the difference between Wolverine and Spider-Man. Nothing.

But yeah maybe the MCU version is ditching the whole feared and hated thing or making every single hero feared and hated.

Tumblr_l_85284010518386.jpg

Deer GAWD I just want to sit here and watch it all I don’t care :lol: It sucks you in then the damn credits roll.
Hayward really foul for pulling that mom line
Wanda clearly in control and is going to destroy everything and everyone. I was hoping as Darcy was going through those files we wold see what happen when Wanda rolled up to Sword and took Vision. Hayward and Wanda meet before.
Monica knows she is changing.
I can’t wait to see if they will do Reed Richards or John as someone else :rofl: I can see them baiting us in thinking it’s reed richards and it’s just John as some dude name Jim. Him and Woo have a smile at each other.
Kick *** line was great!
Shangri-Li was dropped for a reason and I looked up and it’s connected to Vision in way and that’s just dope (https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Shangri-La)
She created this place obviously to be with Vision. But this is going to get DARKER!

Last edited:
I also think that Monica already knows her body is changing. When Darcy mentioned it to her, she didn’t seem too shocked about it.

I don’t think so, I think this explains why she isn’t in the best of place with Carol, seems like her mother was fighting cancer her whole life after Captain Marvel and she blames Carol for it and now she assumes this is what’s happening to her.

episode was pure flames and like it was already discussed here, not everyone who crossed the barrier will have powers after but some would have had the domant gene in their DNA that is now awaken and will give them powers, this would be the best way to introduce mutants, also kind of cool to give some familiar human allies in the MCU some powers, wonder what becomes of Darcy...

they are propping up this Astro physicist toooo much and I’m gonna jump on the idea that is Richards! And at some point the Hex barrier will turn him and his family into F4, no reason for us to know much about them if they were just regular people up until now and this is seriouslythe perfect way to get over that hurdle...

Now the only thing that’s throwing me off is if this turns out to be a global event and it happened before FFH, why wasn’t it ever addressed there? Where is the connection?

This show is seriously gonna sit on top as the best MCU project and I hope Wanda does turn fully and become a villain, the level of depth she would have, having been a part of the MCU for so long, her connection to the avengers.

And yeah. The only negative to this show is that it leaves you with this empty feeling wanting to fast forward the next 7 days.....I’m I the only one that keeps checking the time left....Marvel you are killing ussss! Just drop the last episodes at once!!!

also what if the universes have always been there? And is actually Dr Strange that connects them? Like what if Strange crossed into the FoxVerse and asked Charles for his help, obviously knowing that they can use FoxMen Pietro to get close to Wanda, they send him in as a mole to better understand what’s happening....Strange fed all the intel regarding MCUs Pietro so that’s why he’s fully aware of what happened..

In the end, Wanda doesn’t create the multiverse, she MESHES them together....

I think most of the footage from the teasers has been covered, except a few scenes in current time, there is a scene in some of the trailers of her interacting with what appears to be the tesseract and also the mind stone...wonder what that’s about too

also what if the universes have always been there? And is actually Dr Strange that connects them? Like what if Strange crossed into the FoxVerse and asked Charles for his help, obviously knowing that they can use FoxMen Pietro to get close to Wanda, they send him in as a mole to better understand what’s happening....Strange fed all the intel regarding MCUs Pietro so that’s why he’s fully aware of what happened..

In the end, Wanda doesn’t create the multiverse, she MESHES them together....

giphy.gif

I know it’s easy to think Reed and F4 since Marvel got the fox properties back but that’s too on the nose. Bring in Brashear now and you eventually get the modern day Ultimates (MR aka Photon/Spectrum, AB aka Blue Marvel, America Chavez already been casted, Captain Marvel. Only missing BP tho RIP brother Boseman)

I know it’s easy to think Reed and F4 since Marvel got the fox properties back but that’s too on the nose.

I think that's why they're being a little too heavy handed with these weekly teases on who she knows. Plus, Olson's "Skywalker oh-**** moment", it's gotta be a big dawg debuting. Beta Ray Bill BYKE!

I think that's why they're being a little too heavy handed with these weekly teases on who she knows. Plus, Olson's "Skywalker oh-**** moment", it's gotta be a big dawg debuting. Beta Ray Bill BYKE!
Uncle Denzel in the MCU is an oh **** moment lol

while Blue Marvel isn’t the most well known character, he is top 2 in terms of intelligence and power and its BHM, give us more black excellence

She's not a mutant.

Or not. You know they have no problem changing things around in the MCU.

Man, I’m just ready for the next episode now. The internet is talking like Evans is QS. This is how they’re making the change. Everyone rocking comic perfect costumes was dope.

Looks like Marcy just disappeared. When Woo it the guard with the Woo.
834988D8-FF4F-4EC2-90A7-0464BEBE24BB.gif

:lol:

How many episodes we got left?

I think we have 3 but there was rumors of a 10th surprise episode....

serious question, where ya ranking this in the scope of MCU projects?

I now have it at

Endgame
wandaVision
IW
winter Soldier
civil war

But yeah maybe the MCU version is ditching the whole feared and hated thing or making every single hero feared and hated.

You make a good point. Most of the MCU heroes up until now have mostly been "heroic". There hasn't really been that gray line of people with powers who begrudgingly wants to do what's right. And while all these heroes so far have "earned" their powers, being born with abilities with naturally make a lot of regular folks uneasy and create easy tension and issues. Especially since a majority of them will look different.

I'm sure we can go down this rabbit hole but I'll digress and say yeah, how many episodes are left? Two?

You make a good point. Most of the MCU heroes up until now have mostly been "heroic". There hasn't really been that gray line of people with powers who begrudgingly wants to do what's right. And while all these heroes so far have "earned" their powers, being born with abilities with naturally make a lot of regular folks uneasy and create easy tension and issues. Especially since a majority of them will look different.

I'm sure we can go down this rabbit hole but I'll digress and say yeah, how many episodes are left? Two?
And that’s why Falkon ( :lol: ) and WS gonna have impact with Zemo. We getting some form of Thunderbolts.

Back
Top Bottom