WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

The list is accurate except for the bottom row (not counting GotG v3 and Deadpool).

They have 11 things for 2022 and most of it is Disney+ shows

They even put rumor next to the unconfirmed ****. Except for X-Men and Loki season 2. They're assuming there.
Ya? R u sure? That’s an awful lots of movies back to back to back.

The list is accurate except for the bottom row (not counting GotG v3 and Deadpool).

They have 11 things for 2022 and most of it is Disney+ shows

They even put rumor next to the unconfirmed ****. Except for X-Men and Loki season 2. They're assuming there.
But black panther hasn’t even been written yet and it’s suppose to come out next year??

The future episodes should have bearing on how good the shows were that uou actually saw.

Yall was just fan buying it and thats cool.

Episodes 1 and 2 were trash.

3 was mild at best.
I grew up watching Nick at Nite, so seeing a new show copy those classics was nostalgic for me. Plus the concept was new in the MCU.

that week to week hype and theorizing that was so precious to them and the reason why they didn't drop all at once...actually did more harm to how we consumed it IMO.

Show had/has it's moments for sure but a lot of these have been underwhelming because of who and what was teased and hinted at by social media/leaks/the cast themselves.

Still a good show especially once it's a half SWORD show. But drop the rest of these at one time IMO...

Don’t mind the week to week at all. If you do. You could always wait until they’re all out then have at it.

Can't pass up an easy paycheck.

1614572099258.gif

But black panther hasn’t even been written yet and it’s suppose to come out next year??
As of last confirmed by Marvel ,Black Panther is going to start filming this year and will come out next year. The date may change but the most recent thing Feige has said in 2019 was the script was being worked on and in Nov 2020 they moved the release date to July 8th 2022.

A year + change in advance is more than enough to solidify a script, film a movie, and edit it.

Last edited:
Reactions: DLF
I thought Fox was going to turn things around with DoFP. That was my favorite X-Men team movie because the original actors returned and I enjoyed the ending.

I thought wrong lolol

For great shows like this, week to week is the way to go. Binge-watching is only good for those decent shows that are enjoyable but not really great (AKA a lot of stuff on Netflix). The Netflix style got everyone brain-washed but this is how TV used to be and it was better off.

I'd rather have a show to look forward to every week over the course of a few months than just watch everything in one weekend and be completely done with it until the next season over a year later.

For great shows like this, week to week is the way to go. Binge-watching is only good for those decent shows that are enjoyable but not really great (AKA a lot of stuff on Netflix). The Netflix style got everyone brain-washed but this is how TV used to be and it was better off.

I'd rather have a show to look forward to every week over the course of a few months than just watch everything in one weekend and be completely done with it until the next season over a year later.
The hype build up is awesome. I hate binging. Shows over in a couple days.

I thought Fox was going to turn things around with DoFP. That was my favorite X-Men team movie because the original actors returned and I enjoyed the ending.

I thought wrong lolol

Bro, this trailer really had me thinking this was about to be the GOAT CBM of our generation. I should’ve known better but it still might just be my favorite CBM trailer though.

I still enjoyed 1st class and DoFP. Would watch a whole movie of Munich Magneto. That said there's just a certain threshold of quality Fox just could never meet, doesn't even seem like they wanted to at times.

I think two episodes every week would of been cool.
show is good but some were calling it TOP 5 MCU after like episode3.

And I’m still calling it top 5 McU even more now., the originality, the ACTING, the importance of this set up for the multiverse, I can go on and on, show is so good that it has increased the reply value of other movies, specially AoU.

How does white vision even stand a chance tho?
A stone? None.
A meager chance standing up to Wanda alone? Abysmal.
So he just a plot device then.

Binging definitely has its pros and amazing shows can be binged.

Daredevil was pure greatness.

Its always about the type of show. This show worked being weekly. Plenty of shows end up seeming to have poor pacing since they shouldn't be week to week.

I really wouldn't being up Netflix as an example since they tend to have mid level quality across the board. Hulu, Amazon Prime, and HBO Max got great shows to binge.

You had ppl complaining how they couldn't get through 3 episodes of WandaVision.

How does white vision even stand a chance tho?
A stone? None.
A meager chance standing up to Wanda alone? Abysmal.
So he just a plot device then.
He's still a vibranium robot.

Her blunt offensive attacks should do nothing until she refines them to take his body a part.

That's even if she has it in her to fight that Vision since I think she'll automatically realize what it/he is.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom