WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

I feel like they have themselves leeway for mid credit scenes just in case or it was a lil trollolol. Set it up nicely too. :lol: As soon as you got comfortable with the idea there wasn’t going to be any mid credit scenes, boom! Snoopers gon’ snoop.

Reading on IG someone brought up the idea that Wanda went through 5 decades of TV and in essence did grow old with Vis....hit me right in the feels....love how it tapped into the potential new female Fan base too, the number of women I never thought to be comic book fans that are now wildly vested in this story is dope as hell.

I also think I read somewhere that phase 4 of the MCU will have Wanda as the main focus through out.

Tumblr_l_85221618448774.jpg

Wanda cant be a regular member of the team anymore cuz she too powerful. At this point shes like a cheat code. All cheat codes gotta go:

Thor: offworld
Danvers: offworld
Strange: offworld/diffrent universe/dimension
Iron Man: dead
T'Challa: dead (i presume theyll kill the character)
OG Vision: dead

also:
Widow: Dead
Old Man Cap: dead or useless due to age

All we got left is
Spiderman
Crippled War Machine
Hawkeye
Pacifist Hulk
Ant Man
Bucky
Falcon
Wong our best bet :lol:

They better introduce mutants QUICK cuz earth bout to get WASHED if thats our starting lineup :wow:

We got the 2004 USA Olympic Basketball squad out there protecting Earth :lol:

Last edited:

Wanda cant be a regular member of the team anymore cuz she too powerful. At this point shes like a cheat code. All cheat codes gotta go:

also:

All we got left is
Spiderman
Crippled War Machine
Hawkeye
Pacifist Hulk
Ant Man
Bucky
Falcon

They better introduce mutants QUICK cuz earth bout to get WASHED if thats our starting lineup :wow:

Don’t forget about Monica Ram-bae who just developed her photon powers.

And you lost points for “crippled War Machine.” Mans got left the keys to all of Tony’s technology in 2023 so imagine the weaponry he’s loaded up with.

Shuri and Wakandan technology are also of service. The squad looking more like the 2004 Pistons with a bunch of great pieces that fit well together without having a true star.

i thought about all those points as well
Spot on with the Pistons :pimp:

I wonder what Tony has left. gotta be something.

Wakanda is transitioning in power. I bet not all Wakanda wants to be involved with the worlds problems unless it effects Wakanda

Peter probably gonna get his first piece of ***** soon and gonna be distracted by Superhero stuff or personal relationships

Maybe Armor Wars changes my mind on WM. but Infinity War IM was pretty much creating weapons outta no where :lol:

Doctor Strange better teach Rhodes that Pangborn technique

against magical threats this team aint all that. need mutants asap

All we got left is
Spiderman
Crippled War Machine
Hawkeye
Pacifist Hulk
Ant Man
Bucky
Falcon

No they have to change Hulk, no way that stands how it is. People looking for WWH, and we getting Joe Fixit without all the coolness.
Marvel has a lot of great shows on here, Don Cheadle will be right at home working in sitcom format. Curious about A-Force and Agents of Atlantis. I hope whoever was writing Agents of Shield stays FAR away from either series. I wonder if Iron Heart will be targeted for young adults with RiRi? I think the dark horse that I am looking forward to is Moonknight. It has the possibility to get so crazy, based off his issues.

Don’t forget about Monica Ram-bae who just developed her photon powers.

And you lost points for “crippled War Machine.” Mans got left the keys to all of Tony’s technology in 2023 so imagine the weaponry he’s loaded up with.

Shuri and Wakandan technology are also of service. The squad looking more like the 2004 Pistons with a bunch of great pieces that fit well together without having a true star.
Do we still consider dr strange part of the avengers? Think strange has to be the next MCU focal character with tony and cap out.

Bro, this trailer really had me thinking this was about to be the GOAT CBM of our generation. I should’ve known better but it still might just be my favorite CBM trailer though.

Ugh - that was released in May 2014? That's much closer to 10 years ago than I want to admit...

also:

All we got left is
Spiderman
Crippled War Machine
Hawkeye
Pacifist Hulk
Ant Man
Bucky
Falcon

Ain't like the original team was that stacked or even the sequel team.

I thought I read Rhodey is no longer crippled for Armor Wars but either way he got that hi-tech brace

If anything throw the Eternals at the problem :lol:

What is a legitimate argument against 30 minutes once a week? I think the fact that you want more means they’re doing a good job. I can’t complain that I waited a year for endgame just because infinity war was so good. And if you do the math these episodes on multiple times longer then a single movie

Back
Top Bottom