WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

why the hell is #ripjeremyrenner trending?

i know nobody wanted a hawkeye show but damn
I think it's a group of twitter folks who are trying to restart the issues about his alleged abuse towards his wife and kid.

You know, people who have nothing to do with their lives other than hope to be recognized on Twitter as 'woke'.

I'm sorry what, please tell me this is a joke. I HATE her, she isn't funny to me. Her comedy is all about her weight, have seen one movie I liked her in.

I am in for some Damon, but McCarthy.
tenor (1).gif
I’m pretty sure it’s like Matt Damon playing Loki..It is a joke.

I'm a complete sucker for MCU audience reaction clips. The energy of the audience vibing with the movies are insane. Puts you right back in the theatre on opening night.

Cap has Thanos on the ropes.

Could not believe the sudden sense of hollow emptiness manifest in the theatre when people starting blipping out. Still get hit in dem feelz with Peter and Tony's interaction.

Have there been any initial reactions with Falcon and WS or are they not releasing that until next week?
You know what? Maybe I’m not looking hard enough but I ain’t seen **** other than people speculating Cap dies. If we haven’t learned anything we should know not to trust their trailers. I think Pappa Doc killing the hype. :lol: It’s seems people either hate him or love him.

theyre doing asgardian theater again

It’d be funny if they reveal Matt Damon is some kind of Nexus being. Or, better yet, he’s later casts as Molecule Man. :lol:

I'm a complete sucker for MCU audience reaction clips. The energy of the audience vibing with the movies are insane. Puts you right back in the theatre on opening night.

Cap has Thanos on the ropes.

Could not believe the sudden sense of hollow emptiness manifest in the theatre when people starting blipping out. Still get hit in dem feelz with Peter and Tony's interaction.

This is why Sony always gotta reup with Marvel.

Blue Marvel :nerd:
Have there been any initial reactions with Falcon and WS or are they not releasing that until next week?

Last edited:
Who playing Enchantress. Always thought Charlize Theron could but she too old now. I would like Margot Robbie if she could. Sex appeal, decent actress. Let do it Fiege. Robbie for Enchantress. Honestly should’ve been introduced in Thor series.

Who playing Enchantress. Always thought Charlize Theron could but she too old now. I would like Margot Robbie if she could. Sex appeal, decent actress. Let do it Fiege. Robbie for Enchantress. Honestly should’ve been introduced in Thor series.
Only good casting idea you've had and it cant be done :lol:

Enchantress just wasn't in the plans. A lil messed up how they added Executioner before her.

Only good casting idea you've had and it cant be done :lol:

Enchantress just wasn't in the plans. A lil messed up how they added Executioner before her.
Whoa whoa whoa now? Let’s take a steps back for second my guy.
Bruce Willis aka Prof X
Ashton Kutcher aka Dr Doom
Ray J aka Bishop now

aye yo cuz, I see you trying to mess up the future and all, but let’s think about it. ( gold in my book)
I see now wrong here .

Bruce Willis aka Prof X
Ray J aka Bishop now

aye yo cuz, I see you trying to mess up the future and all, but let’s think about it. ( gold in my book)
I see now wrong here .
The X-Men movie should have a X-Men theater and do those castings :lol: Pure gold.

Bruce Willis aka Prof X
Ray J aka Bishop now

I see now wrong here .

I’d love Bryan Cranston as Dr. Doom but he’s probably too old for a full fledged, origin-story reboot of the character.

Back
Top Bottom