WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

While bound by standard Marvel-grade secrecy, the actor confirms there have been no discussions of a second season for “The Falcon and the Winter Soldier.” As the majority of domestic movie theaters remain closed due to the coronavirus pandemic, he is equally unaware of the theatrical prospects for his Falcon character — or the Captain he may become by the end of this Disney Plus run. For now, he’s content to take up the mantle left by Boseman, a quietly understood pact of responsibility to Marvel-loving kids the world over.

5A3815A7-1403-4933-AC13-E639D7F4C266.jpeg

Idk why they flipped it and had wandavision release ahead of falcon and winter soldier.

I could be proven wrong. But man wandavision is sooooooo good

Not entirely Marvel related to start... but this dude got some dope pics of a real African black panther, figured I'd pass it along, as I enjoy nature. Click here

Screenshot_20210303-155030.png

What's everyone's(bold) last minute predictions for the end of WV? I have a feeling there will be some tears for the finale. Will us fans finally get something big we've speculated for? Mephisto, Jim & Asian Jim gotcha moment, Denzel( :rofl: de-aged maybe?) what's the deal with the rabbit, & Agatha's husband? Will Dottie finally reveal who she really is?!? Hahaha.

Having it weekly takes me back to the old days when ya had to wait for your favorite show to air.

I'm looking forward to F&WS seeing where that can lead, and branch off to. This series will surprise people, I bet.

2 more days!!!

Idk why they flipped it and had wandavision release ahead of falcon and winter soldier.

I could be proven wrong. But man wandavision is sooooooo good
I think it just had to do with filming. Covid messed up their timelines and I think wandavision wrapped up before f&ws.

Not entirely Marvel related to start... but this dude got some dope pics of a real African black panther, figured I'd pass it along, as I enjoy nature. Click here

Screenshot_20210303-155030.png

What's everyone's(bold) last minute predictions for the end of WV? I have a feeling there will be some tears for the finale. Will us fans finally get something big we've speculated for? Mephisto, Jim & Asian Jim gotcha moment, Denzel( :rofl: de-aged maybe?) what's the deal with the rabbit, & Agatha's husband? Will Dottie finally reveal who she really is?!? Hahaha.

Having it weekly takes me back to the old days when ya had to wait for your favorite show to air.

I'm looking forward to F&WS seeing where that can lead, and branch off to. This series will surprise people, I bet.

2 more days!!!
NEXT TIME ON DRAGON BALL Z!
:lol:

I know it’s going to be a hectic episode. They have a lot of loose ends to tie up. What happened to Feitro? Was he just a construct? Are the kids real? I’m assuming Wanda and Monica are going to team up to fight Agatha. I get the feeling Wanda is somehow going to merge her Vision with White Vision and the sad ending is the reveal the kids aren’t real. Oh and a meaningless mid credit Mephisto scene just to troll the internet . :lol:

I don’t think they’re going to go the route of the kids not being real. They’ve been trying to set up the young avengers. I mean they have Kate Bishop and Stature in place.

Unlikely. This don't got 7 seasons of build up.

They'd have to get real out of character to get close like make Darcy the real villain or just really underwhelming; its not Mephisto or Ultron or Nightmare or Kang, it's the return of Justin Hammer who remotely controls white Vision :lol:

name drop in the last episode:pimp:

Finally caught up.
definitely gonna try to stay up till midnight tonight

Falcon show will be fine. It’ll be so different it won’t be comparable. Let’s be real too, WV is good but it’s isn’t the best thing ever. We talking shows it’s not even better than punisher s1 or any of the DD seasons.

Back
Top Bottom