WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

As long as I get Cyclops is right in the MCU, I will be totally satisfied from there on. Give my guy Scott Scumbag Summers his respect. Dude was a straight G during the Phoenix Five. And damn that Sub Mariner smashing White Queen behind Scott back.

Too Late We Here

:lol:

45FFF4A7-F4F0-4AC6-8FD1-21658CC206EB.jpeg

Back in the early 90s, when you played with your friends.

And you would pick who you were.

If the group let you be Wolverine, they thought you were cool.

If they let you be Cyclops, they hated you because you thought you were cool.

Loser dude would always be assigned Morph.

So my routine every Thursday night has been to catch up on an older MCU film, today I started watching one of my favorites TWS....so cool to rewatch Sam and Steve’s first meet....that was dope, Sam is practically new day Bucky to Steve, made sense those two ended up becoming good friends themselves.

So my routine every Thursday night has been to catch up on an older MCU film, today I started watching one of my favorites TWS....so cool to rewatch Sam and Steve’s first meet....that was dope, Sam is practically new day Bucky to Steve, made sense those two ended up becoming good friends themselves.
Perfect movie to watch before falcon and winter soldier start in 2 weeks. Going to do that 2 Thursday’s from now. :pimp:

The finale is upon us!!! :pimp:

I'm going to try to stay up again but I need be somewhere in the AM, so we shall see how that plan goes. :lol:

PO

Your boy has decided to stay up. Gonna take this power nap soon. :rofl:
Can't risk seeing spoilers. :smh:

PO

If that X-Men rumor is true, I can see Feige changing the name or some ****, just to make the leaker wrong. He is definitely petty like that. :lol:

PO

Man....watching TWS is def amazing after a long time, all the little details, the record Fury played when he broke into Steve’s apartment is the same one Steve abs Peggy were dancing to at the end of EG....wow...

Back
Top Bottom