WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Falcon believes that it should be common knowledge about the first black hero. Wait til he meets Brother Brashear lol

the man clearly wants to be left alone and isn’t happy with what was done to him

if Clarence didn’t fully appreciate and respect the gift and wishes from/of Steve, aint no way am I shocked or surprised that he wouldnt appreciate and respect that man’s wishes

it‘s like when I see on the news them trying make a thing out of black people being skeptical of taking the vaccine

of course there is going be zero appreciation for the history of the government f’n with black people.. and disregarding those white people who are out chere with zero consideration for other people and listening to those who have already taking the vaccine and clear up their messaging quick when law suits come

Cool article. Here was one cool quote.

The encounter gets to the root of Sam’s hesitation to take up the mantle of Captain America. How do you represent a country that has never represented your people? It’s a question that Steve Rogers, and now John Walker, never had to consider.

Really hope the tone of that article is explored to a higher degree in this series. :pimp:

PO

vlcsnap-2021-03-26-08h36m26s599.png

vlcsnap-2021-03-26-08h36m44s380.png

vlcsnap-2021-03-26-08h36m46s940.png

Yes, but they still believed the world was better off as it were.

exactly. They may not even be aware of Thanos motive, but for them to favor that world during the blip is because of him. From Thanos perspective, it’s definitely sociopathic but also emphatic from a conservative standpoint.

Did anybody else notice US Agent can’t really hit trickshots with the shield? Like he can only throw it straight so it comes back.

Where does the white wolf stuff come from?

Was it a MCU thing? Or a comic?
In the comics, the White Wolf is T'Challa's adopted brother, Hunter. Sometimes an enemy, most times an ally.

In the MCU, they took the title and wasted it on Bucky for the time he spent in Wakanda getting fixed after Civil War.

Seeing the Suicide Squad trailer just made me realize Zemo and Taskmaster are prolly going to have to do comedy in the Thundebolts movie lol

Seeing the Suicide Squad trailer just made me realize Zemo and Taskmaster are prolly going to have to do comedy in the Thundebolts movie lol
I don't think Gunn is going to be doing the Thunderbolts movie anymore. At the least it's not a lock.

I didn't expect Gunn to get real street level and gritty but I thought he'd have a slightly different approach. He kinda just doing what's been successful and I cant knock it.

Cuz I too was definitely thinking good thing Gunn didn't get to do his Thunderbolts movie when he wanted cuz he would've had the villains taking on Impossible Man or some ****.

I don't think Gunn is going to be doing the Thunderbolts movie anymore. At the least it's not a lock.

I didn't expect Gunn to get real street level and gritty but I thought he'd have a slightly different approach. He kinda just doing what's been successful and I cant knock it.

Cuz I too was definitely thinking good thing Gunn didn't get to do his Thunderbolts movie when he wanted cuz he would've had the villains taking on Impossible Man or some ****.

Low key though it would prolly be good haha

:rofl:That's what I was saying! The driver in the second truck had a front row show and didn't do anything?
What was he supposed to do different though? he acted accordingly by continuing to drive and letting other people in his truck know to get out and grab Bucky.

Back
Top Bottom