WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

The Flag Smashers are *******s. How you mad that people are trying to help the folks who just showed up after being missing for 5 years. Acting like those people chose to leave. Everyone has it hard. The people that were gone and the people left behind. Smh
I agree but it was most likely way harder for everyone left behind for at least 3 of those 5 years.

:lol: Thought so too but there were clearly cargo precious enough for the boss to stay with it so they wouldn't ram it and they know she can take care of it on her own, but also there were dudes waiting for him on the 2nd truck.

Right. That little scene felt so odd but yeah, once I saw there were thugs on the top of the trailer, I figured they just cut out a part of that scene or something.

my initial theory was that it was a trap since she was just waiting to spring on Bucky when he got in and playing decoy as a hostage, but then I thought how would they know that falcon could see through the vans and etc

I liked the second episode. Simple, enjoyable action TV show. Also liked the Black Falcon joke. Hope we get more of Bucky’s bae. I’m against the violence but promoting love toward Asians.

The Flag Smashers are *******s. How you mad that people are trying to help the folks who just showed up after being missing for 5 years. Acting like those people chose to leave. Everyone has it hard. The people that were gone and the people left behind. Smh
This is where empathy comes to play, looks like the flag smashers were in line with Thanos’ vision; a world balanced. Almost makes you think Thanos wasn’t really a bad guy to most, but most def a prophet.

This is where empathy comes to play, looks like the flag smashers were in line with Thanos’ vision; a world balanced. Almost makes you think Thanos wasn’t really a bad guy to most, but most def a prophet.
Not quite sure the Flag Smasher’s mission statement is totally in line with Thanos’. Theirs feels politically and governance driven.

Episode was good not great. Lots of holes in the scenes and pretty obvious captain Jon walker america is a supe too

Nah, but if he and Battlestar keep taking embarrassing Ls like that, he may get some serum off the black market from the Power Broker.

Orrrrr...

Thunderbolt Ross gives them some super serum juice.

I think one of those scenarios is happening, I doubt hes already a supe.

Clarence could have done several things, aside from being captain America

but the right thing to him was to give something that was a gift to him, to the government

bucky the only one out of steve‘s crew MCU need to keep around

:smokin

1616744404200.jpeg

Said last week, I hoped to see him make an appearance, so I was elated to see him. :wow:

Would be icing on the cake if what I typed is how his role is expanded in the series. :pimp:

I find it fitting though that Bradley is connected to the Korean War - the forgotten hero connected to America’s forgotten war, which was not loved like the Second World War and not despised like the Vietnam War.

PO

Last edited:
You mean to tell me, Buck broke into the back of the leading truck and dudes in the other truck didn’t notice?

I understood it as...

The second truck knew there was precious cargo in there, so I don't feel like they wanted to ram into it or jump in there as it could destroy the supplies.
They were confident Karli could wash him/handle him on her own.
They were waiting for Bucky on top of the second truck as soon as he got rocked, so they DID notice & were ready to execute whatever plan they created once Bucky breached.

PO

Back
Top Bottom