WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

This ***** Sam is a while liar. End of Endgame he said I'll do my best and Steve and that's why it's you.

Couple months later and he giving up the shield to the feds :smh:

Just caught that too. He basically said, “Sike!”:lol:

Random thought during that final battle, it would’ve been funny if Wanda just threw everyone inside of a Hex. Quickest battle ever:lol:

I see. Everyone he knows and met during this new life he grew old in is in that timeline. Technically he doesn’t know anyone else here except the avengers so why would he come back here and live out his life. Alone and everyone asking who the **** he is and how he got old in 5 days lol
Well I imagine the timeline he's coming from goes to **** anyway since Dr. Strange said one out of 14 million + universes actually beat Thanos anyway. The main universe he's from is that one time.

I imagine after Peggy died which was during Civil War so 2016 he knew he'd have to be leaving soon cuz that timeline's Avengers were about to take a big L from Thanos and he probably didn't want to risk being a part of the ppl who got snapped away.
Writers and Directors gave conflicting takes on it. I'm with the writers.
I thought they were officially going with the director's take.

But even if we go with the writer's take that's a whole other slew of problems for some ppl. Mainly that scumbag Steve was in hiding for 80 years knowing everything was going to happen before it did and did nothing (or tried to while trying to remain hidden and failed).

FTR, I prefer the writer's take. I like the it always happened that way we just didn't know it approach to time travel.

Last edited:
i want to see winter soldier bucky cot dammit.

man really ain’t been the same since

1617075935192.gif

1617075960850.gif

It’s so obvious that old cap somehow found a way to enter this timeline just to give Sam the shield since he started his own timeline once he stayed. Not sure why and how peopl don’t see it. Rewatch the scene with hulk and the ancient one.

Even the director LITERALLY SAID THIS EXACT THING

It’s so obvious that old cap somehow found a way to enter this timeline just to give Sam the shield since he started his own timeline once he stayed. Not sure why and how peopl don’t see it. Rewatch the scene with hulk and the ancient one.

Buck really knew that was a goodbye when he hugged him.

Maybe I terms of strength, spiderman is stronger than cap/bucky. But cap/bucky might over take him in fighting skills. Spiderman will eventually get better, but at that point in time, probably not.

This ***** Sam is a wild liar. End of Endgame he said I'll do my best and Steve said and that's why it's you.

Couple months later and he giving up the shield to the feds :smh:

This was really a big change on Falcon's character arc. I don't know if anyone else caught it, but maybe the 2nd most poignant scene in Ep2 (after Isaiah Bradley's introduction) was the line where Buck broke down confronting Sam about giving up the shield and said something along the lines of, "If Steve was wrong about you, then he was wrong about me..." Got me right in my imposter-syndrome heartstrings.

Is there a higher-res version of the second .jpeg you can share?

Last edited:

I don't think that's really the issue its just more a question of when he did it. Cuz dude was just chilling by that tree.
Maybe I terms of strength, spiderman is stronger than cap/bucky. But cap/bucky might over take him in fighting skills. Spiderman will eventually get better, but at that point in time, probably not.
All Spidey has to do is just use more strength in his attacks and he would break the bones in their bodies.

Back
Top Bottom