WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Google hasn’t failed yet and with the way things have been going in the past few years, I’m sure Google has some kind of vetting system to keep ANYTHING from popping up there.
32D9AD0D-57B8-48F2-ACFA-7AB9ED092FCA.png
All these obviously fake sources. This is how we got here.

I never really understood the attraction to imax.... If that's the difference, a mephisto east egg better show up within that 26% cuz otherwise i'll take my ball-tickling dolby atmos viewing
Apparently theres imax and then there is real imax.

real imax has to be shot with special cameras. (The dark knight had like 1 hour worth shot with it). Never been. May have to drive a while to find real imax

I never really understood the attraction to imax.... If that's the difference, a mephisto east egg better show up within that 26% cuz otherwise i'll take my ball-tickling dolby atmos viewing
Yep not worth it for a little bit more picture. I’ll go for imax if the movies were actually shot with imax cameras like the IW/Endgame or Nolan movies, but for something like BW, I’m good with Dolby

its not just that, imax screen size is about 6x bigger than regular theater screens

they also usually have superior sound

now comparing it to dolby is different but versis regular theater, theres a pretty significant difference

Last edited:
sometimes I feel like IMAX screens are a little too big, like I can't get the entire field of view without sitting in the last row and having to turn my head at times. rather have extreme resolution/definition over a larger screen

Apparently theres imax and then there is real imax.

real imax has to be shot with special cameras. (The dark knight had like 1 hour worth shot with it). Never been. May have to drive a while to find real imax
Yep not worth it for a little bit more picture. I’ll go for imax if the movies were actually shot with imax cameras like the IW/Endgame or Nolan movies, but for something like BW, I’m good with Dolby
Y’all just reminded me I did watch Force awakens in 70mm imax, and that was pretty awesome, but y’all are right it’s gotta be shot with the right tools

its bit just that, imax screen size is about 6x bigger than regular theater screens

they also usually have superior sound

now comparing it to dolby is different but versis regular theater, theres a pretty significant difference

yea real imax use to only show like nature stuff or space, mountains and stuff.. and even the seating is different

yea real imax use to only show like nature stuff or space, mountains and stuff.. and even the seating is different

The best Imax I’ve ever been to was in New Jersey in a dome (Liberty Science Center, largest dome theater in the world) to see Star Trek - felt like I was in space.

The best Imax I’ve ever been to was in New Jersey in a dome (Liberty Science Center, largest dome theater in the world) to see Star Trek - felt like I was in space.

the one I go to when stateside is in a museum of discovery and science, still shows the nature films

dont why shh bothered me so much first time I ended up at a fake imax

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom