WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Marvel Studios putting out like 9 different projects this year and we have folks complaining about a 30 minute per episode cartoon that has alternate timelines for fun. Some people literally wake up in the morning to ***** and complain over the pettiest things.
Yup. This. People are ****ing dumb

Yeah people on NT always confuse criticism with complaining. Nothing is perfect and it's ok for people to be vocal about things they aren't into. Doesn't have to be a Marvel kiss *** thread and nobody is acting like they're done with the studio

Yeah its okay to not like the cartoon or shows or some movies.

At this point in the game I wish Marvel had some competition so they could continue to innovate instead of how things currently are.

Marvel is about to kick off this whole multiverse thing meanwhile the other notable rivals are doing the same as a last resort.

I get criticizing one of the 4 movies a year, I get criticizing one of the 4-5 Disney plus shows, but a 30 minute cartoon that’s not meant to be taken seriously? Jesus man enough is enough

this one dude I know who is an eternal Marvel hater was calling me to complain about the structure of these cartoons and want to extrapolate it about why he doesn’t like Marvel, it ain’t that serious man.

I’ve seen all episodes so far and they range from “meh” to “ok that was cool”, but in the grand scheme of thing I won’t judget it on the same level as Eternals or Spider-Man Far From Home. Im just over it man.

I swear some people watches everything just to complain about it. If you saw the first episode of what if and it wasn’t your cup of tea, find something else to watch don’t come in here after every episode and complain that you don’t like it. It’s makes no sense.

I hate the DCEU overall, I won’t go to the theater to watch Shazam or something stupid like Bird of Prey and then go in the DC thread and complain. It’s not for me. I can’t stand internet critique culture anymore, it’s just a bunch of haters who literally consume things they hate just to complain to the people who it’s for.

I like coming in here and reading about the episodes I just watched, not seeing some douchebag talk negatively about a flipping 30 minute cartoon.

Damn I hate you people, lol.

What If was content...

I definitely enjoyed Star Wars Vision more...(even if similar Anime themes/tropes were repeated multiple times). I'm not complaining about Disney+.

Recently, they've sort of ramped up the content. It's not a deluge like say Netflix, HBO Max, or Amazon. But it's not intended to. The Disney formula guarantees a certain level of quality. Whereas, it's all over the place with a Netflix.

Couple of you sounding like t.o. when he cried about tony romo. marvel's your quarterback.
99765A9B-6D0D-4683-B834-13338E2FF004.jpeg

Last edited:
Couple of you sounding like t.o. when he cried about tony romo. marvel's your quarterback.

As someone that has been a massive Marvel fan since childhood, people getting this emotional over criticisms of a cartoon is wild to me :lol:

Calling people idiots and douchebags because they don't like a cartoon is peak sensitive.
NOBODY is comparing What If to the mainline films.

What's funny is I know some of those people just got into Marvel because of the MCU only and haven't read a Marvel comic. (Don't go yelling at me on here assuming I'm talking about you, whoever reads and takes that comment personally)

And I've enjoyed a good amount of the What If series fwiw, y'all are just acting real goofy.

Last edited:
Lol. We're just discussing the quality of some of their production. They're producing movies and streaming content now. No one can bat .1000 at the scale they're currently operating at. WB/DC just happy to churn out their cartoons and maybe a few things here or there.

Back
Top Bottom