WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Last What If I saw was Doctor Strange.

That, the Black Panther one and the Ant Man one were all crack to me.

I only post in here every couple months at this point, I just went on a silly rant (see my lol at the end of the post) about seeing people complain needlessly and y’all saying I’m taking it too seriously?

y’all the ones who post in here multiple times a day for the past 7 years

trust me, I had a good time leading up to Infinity War (which is STILL the greatest movie of all time) posting the movie posters for each movie, but it really ain’t that serious to me

Unlike some of y’all...

but it’s all love, see y’all in a couple months

imagine how many ways endgame could have not lived up to the hype

ain’t like the bar was low and it exceeded everyone’s expectations

the movie could have been strictly the last hour and we would have all been satisfied, but seeing scenes like Tony running into his dad, or Thor talking to his mom one more time, those scenes helped make it just as much for me.

the movie could have been strictly the last hour and we would have all been satisfied, but seeing scenes like Tony running into his dad, or Thor talking to his mom one more time, those scenes helped make it just as much for me.

that scene with black widow getting the news about Hawkeye is the best acting I’ve ever seen out of scarjo

and Thor finally feeling the weight of everything he went through and the burden he put on himself and sinking into depression.. Or steve finally learning some empathy and listening to people.. or rocket having to give Thor some tough love

but so many little things, like this

1632881229843.jpeg

Infinity War 10/10 > Endgame 9/10

Endgame final 3rd act was the most emotional/powerful thing ever, but Infinity War was a better overall movie. The pacing in it from start to finish was perfect , that movies hype was out of this world, but somehow someway Marvel actually delivered the goods.

ok I’m out, see y’all next month for Eternals, because it’s not that serious for me.

Infinity War 10/10 > Endgame 9/10

Endgame final 3rd act was the most emotional/powerful thing ever, but Infinity War was a better overall movie. The pacing in it from start to finish was perfect , that movies hype was out of this world, but somehow someway Marvel actually delivered the goods.

ok I’m out, see y’all next month for Eternals, because it’s not that serious for me.
Absolutely true

infinity war was a great setup.. good appetizer

and to keep with the sports comparisons, it would be like a great regular season game when someone pops off for 60 or something

endgame was like game 7 of that cavs/warriors final.. you had multiple epic huge moments

sure Thor’s arrival was cool as hell, but that ain’t topping cap lifting mjolnir or finally getting “avengers assemble”.. then you just had so many things going SW causing thanos to panic, spidey going instant kill and of course “I am ironman”

IW drew out each character out so damb well. Not a single dragging moment. I enjoyed it more than Endgame

Endgame was an event because of how spectacular IW was. I enjoyed Endgame too though, it was honestly the best they could do to close all these chapters. Almost an impossible feat

WM been the jobber of the MCU until he redeems himself in Armor Wars

at least Falcon got the shield in his own show

just watch the whole CW battle, dude was getting pawned left and right and ended up crippled by his own teammates

Back
Top Bottom