WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Bruh I remember mentioning on this very thread how I wasn’t interested in Captain Marvel when the trailer dropped, and I got cooked so bad :lol:
you think you're the only one? I was cooked on how I was against inclusivity. no offense but it was one of the main reason that Disney was relying on to garner viewership from certain demographics rather than concentrating on character development and storyline. the show rather made it into a cultural extravaganza.

Probably a byproduct of the streaming schedule. DS2 was streaming 6-7 weeks after theatrical release. Before you were waiting at least 6 months before you’d have a home viewing option.
a certain percentage of that would be the case. on the otherhand, the movie isn't that appealing. if those movies are that good, the audience would be talking and watching it more than 1 viewing.

Why would someone be against inclusivity?

My biggest thing is telling stories well

Captain marvel was just meh, I am against meh shh

I’m not against falcon being cap.. but I wish that show was better

Shang chi was good up until the whole CGI mess of the final act

Why would someone be against inclusivity?

My biggest thing is telling stories well

Captain marvel was just meh, I am against meh shh

I’m not against falcon being cap.. but I wish that show was better

Shang chi was good up until the whole CGI mess of the final act
the biggest issue I have is if it is a forced inclusivity just to garner a wider audience and pretty much rewrite the whole Canon of how the story of the character just for that purpose in which the storyline suffers because it is not a well-thought movie or series.

inclusivity is fine by me if "DONE RIGHT" with none of that b.s. about this is how the world works now or this is reality b.s excuse that some marvel fans are saying. then goes on jumping to an excuse saying oh it's a character made for kids and based on comics for kids. :rofl:

a few of the marvel characters' inclusivity done right is Shang-Chi, Black Panther or Miles Morales. concentrate on the story and character development rather than ride on the popularity of an already established character and turn him/her into something different just to appease a certain audience sounds lazy writing, a parody and unoriginal. even sexual orientation and gender neutrality is now even inserted into kids content.

1658088165152.jpeg

I didn’t have much of an issue with Falcons show. I just don’t think Anthony Mackie sells the role that well
yup. I don't have an issue with him as well. the problem is, I always see him as this guy on Pain and Gain. and yeah, he's that guy in the green alien suit.

just finished last night in soho and edgar wrights just really good with music, baby driver and scott pilgrim had topnotch music too

really wish he could have stayed with marvel and got to expand his wings further like gunn and taika

I’m sure he would’ve gave us much better ant man movies that we’ve gotten.

Paul Rudd has been great though.

I'd like Kerry Washington as Storm but I'm thinking they may go younger.
Nah. We need more chocolate.

AE906D3F-71AB-4B17-9DF2-9EB1CD9AADE5.jpeg

Yaya definitely fits the look. Not a big fan of her acting, though.

5454755D-A8D2-4C61-BDE1-DCCF7B9D8058.jpeg

I know she has already portrayed Misty Knight, but Simone Missick is another good choice.

B78C6882-534A-46DE-A663-636445152C12.jpeg

Janelle Monae has always been my personal choice.

And if they want to younger

2FD0411E-3307-47B7-A1BB-C8CFF2613CD1.jpeg

Coco Jones aka Hilary from Bel-Air. She’s 5’10 so she’s just about right for a comicbook accurate height of Storm.

I know she has already portrayed Misty Knight, but Simone Missick is another good choice.

Coco Jones aka Hilary from Bel-Air. She’s 5’10 so she’s just about right for a comicbook accurate height of Storm.
i can rock with any of them. Balinska got the height 5’11 and that’s why she came up for me

Oh yeah Coco Jones is good in that Bel-Air series, definitely capable of more than what they got her doing there.

Back
Top Bottom