WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Nah. We need more chocolate.

AE906D3F-71AB-4B17-9DF2-9EB1CD9AADE5.jpeg

Yaya definitely fits the look. Not a big fan of her acting, though.

5454755D-A8D2-4C61-BDE1-DCCF7B9D8058.jpeg

I know she has already portrayed Misty Knight, but Simone Missick is another good choice.

B78C6882-534A-46DE-A663-636445152C12.jpeg

Janelle Monae has always been my personal choice.

And if they want to younger

2FD0411E-3307-47B7-A1BB-C8CFF2613CD1.jpeg

Coco Jones aka Hilary from Bel-Air. She’s 5’10 so she’s just about right for a comicbook accurate height of Storm.
I seen Coco in real life. Too damn fine.

Nah. We need more chocolate.

AE906D3F-71AB-4B17-9DF2-9EB1CD9AADE5.jpeg

Yaya definitely fits the look. Not a big fan of her acting, though.

5454755D-A8D2-4C61-BDE1-DCCF7B9D8058.jpeg

I know she has already portrayed Misty Knight, but Simone Missick is another good choice.

B78C6882-534A-46DE-A663-636445152C12.jpeg

Janelle Monae has always been my personal choice.

And if they want to younger

2FD0411E-3307-47B7-A1BB-C8CFF2613CD1.jpeg

Coco Jones aka Hilary from Bel-Air. She’s 5’10 so she’s just about right for a comicbook accurate height of Storm.

rumors are jason segal might have been cast as Thing (or voice of) and the character might appear in She Hulk

if true then it means the F4 already exist in this universe...?

rumors are jason segal might have been cast as Thing (or voice of) and the character might appear in She Hulk

if true then it means the F4 already exist in this universe...?
I’ve read rumors where either blip could potentially be used to explain how they got their powers.

Glad they went with the morning run into the mission than a WWII flashback to start Winter Soldier.

Yeah I don’t see Denzel in a long lasting role in the MCU, he would be a 1 and done character if anything. Would love to see Dicaprio in the MCU but I know it will never happen. Maybe a cameo like Matt Damon.

Yeah I don’t see Denzel in a long lasting role in the MCU, he would be a 1 and done character if anything. Would love to see Dicaprio in the MCU but I know it will never happen. Maybe a cameo like Matt Damon.
I can see Denzel being a weak mcu villain that dies at the end after minimal screen time

Finally, watched Thor today. 7/10 for me.

Tons of issues for me, not writing them all out, but the constant comedic theme took away the feeling of anything serious that was happening in this film. :ohwell:

I only watched because of Bale & he delivered, but he was underutilized heavy. Was hoping he wasn't one & done & that we got to see some more deaths by his hands, but oh well.

I would have enjoyed it much more if the theme of the movie was depicted as it was in this trailer:

Hoping Taika doesn't get to write another Thor movie again. Don't mind if he directs though.

PO

Yeah, the comedic pieces felt like an animated movie in the early/ mid 2000s, just one punch line after another.

I personally hated the movie but my wife (who's not too into marvel) loved it because it was a romcom. I guess they catered to a more casual audience.

Once they showed a naked Hemsworth, I knew it was catered to women.

Yeah, the comedic pieces felt like an animated movie in the early/ mid 2000s, just one punch line after another.

I personally hated the movie but my wife (who's not too into marvel) loved it because it was a romcom. I guess they catered to a more casual audience.

Once they showed a naked Hemsworth, I knew it was catered to women.
Going by that logic, 90% of movies are catered towards men.

Naked Thor was for anyone that laughs at embarrassingly uncomfortable situations. Then they played a few more jokes into it. Not that srs.

Wife and I saw Thor today and we both enjoyed it and agreed it was a bit silly at times but not bad.

Wife and I saw Thor today and we both enjoyed it and agreed it was a bit silly at times but not bad.

yup

but that’s why I said what I said above.. some of the talk is crazy to me

you got a decent amount of movies where shh was happening and I just didn’t care and was just sitting there to make sure I didn’t miss some shh for other shh..

captain marvel being the perfect example, at no point did I care.. I was waiting to see if her and ronan would go at it, but nah that shh ain’t even happening

Sasha Banks should play all the X-Men Women.

Rogue, Storm, Psylocke, Jean, Jubilee.

She fake fights better than any woman who acts.

Back
Top Bottom