WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Still haven’t gotten Wongerz just yet. Might swap out Zola for him to pull off the super skrong Panther combo

yall got the heavy hitter meta crds already, damn

i dont have wong or zola or death or wave or aero or sera

its really annoying and after i use al my tokens on galactus, wong shows up :smh:

I want Aero, Magneto and Kingpin so bad tho lol have Kingpin and kraven on one spot. Turn 6 use Aero/Magneto to move stuff to you, Kraven gets buffed and Kingpin snipes them away

My most toxic play was right when I got Shuri. Played her on Bar Sinister and for the quadruple double boost.

Next turn was a Hobgoblin at -128 power :lol:

Also what are the rules to getting your cards to play before or after your opponent?
Whoever is winning the most lanes out of the 3 during that turn always reveals their cards first

Had to look that one up after having a shang chi not work for me on the last play of the game :lol: :smh:

i know everyone believes this but sometimes the game is rigged against you :lol:

like sinister london (copy card to other location) appeared and my opponent plays 4 cards and they all copy in the same location while mine spread out evenly so it resulted in a loss :smh:

or when my morph copies their domino or it seems to be always the weakest card my opponent has while my opponent copies infinaut or hobgoblin :smh:

it sounds crazy but i do feel like some bots are just created to counter your deck and sets you up for failure

and nothing worse than losing to an agatha harness deck :rofl:

1670952346731.jpeg

1670952399536.jpeg

1670952426538.jpeg

Probably a better teaser and didn’t really give insight into the plot. Mybe February or March?

Honestly, I went into the first with no expectations. Hugely impressed. I wish the live action movies had the same heart, character.

I actually watched the trailer and thought it was cool. I never watch trailers for any of the Marvel movies because I don’t want to see any potential spoilers. I’m at the point that I don’t even care about plot, characters etc. I just want to be surprised and enjoy the movie.

I probably should have watched the trailer for Love and Thunder :lol:

Back
Top Bottom