WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Thor 4 and she-hulk broke the mcu into retreat

That is my theory.

Thor 4 is what did it.

ALL else the same, the shows, Eternals, Black Widow etc... if u still kept those as they were but Thor 4 was universally accepted as a GOAT film then things would different

Reactions: DLF
Watchable isn’t a great standard

The lakers are UNWATCHABLE. Bunch of bums

You just proved my point, you watch unwatchable bums and Marvel is the watchable, industry leading standard of super hero films.

Thanks, I appreciate being correct.

apparently these are the infinity stones in quantumania?

1679272960657.jpeg

tired of shuri and thanos decks to be honest, was gon join the fray with the thanos deck (i have it locked on the token shop) but i want to see what nerf they do to him this week

i think shuri (or maybe red skull by association) will get nerfed too

this is honestly my worst season so far

It doesn't bother me that Karen and Fulton Reed don't return to the DD series. I'm curious if they will actually a Foggy Nelson in the MCU. They've already altered origin stories and characters in this universe from the original comics. So no need to debate or get worked up about it.

Would be cool if it's all smoke and they basically show up near the end of the season. Remembered that DD series supposedly 24 episodes lol.

And with Jon Bernthal returning as Frank Castle. We all know he'll be different from the Netflixverse version.

tired of shuri and thanos decks to be honest, was gon join the fray with the thanos deck (i have it locked on the token shop) but i want to see what nerf they do to him this week

i think shuri (or maybe red skull by association) will get nerfed too

this is honestly my worst season so far
Yea im getting whopped this season. Need a new deck set up asap.

Lol that sounds like any visual, digital, ui, freelance or contracted creative work for a corporation or company.

People really cant handle hard work these days.

Ive done graphic, web and programming work for tons of big companies in my past, thats how it is. If you cant handle it, cant maneuver the politics, youre not moving up anyways.

I dunno man. Good luck if she's hormonal.

Working in this industry, male or female, your boss acts like this. If its not hormonal, its toxic masculinity, its how it is.

The compnaies where the boss or manager doesnt act like this prolly doesnt have tons of money or big budgets.

A non toxic work environment in the creative industry only exist in imaginations.

To anyone who works under these conditions, the secret is to never sell that it bothers you and do the work, then demand a raise, if youre work is good enough, youll move up and get paid accordingly.

people just sensitive these days

people mad at hemsworth because they pushed they kids face in the cake but this sh*t it practically tradition especially with hispanic culture, you tell em its lucky if you take adirect bite of the cake and then if you fall for it, your face gets shoved in it

but people just wanna be mad at everything, not like they held the kids face in the cake til he suffocated

Last edited:
I've been to numerous Latin birthday parties over the years and I have never seen anyone put their face in the cake.

yall aint doin it right then

or maybe its more of a mexican thing than the broader hispanic/latin thing but aunt salma says it herself in my post

I've seen the face pushed in the cake thing quite a bit when I was living in California, didn't realize Hemsworth's fam was getting hate for that. FOH and let folks raise their kids, it's not like they're beating them on live.

Back
Top Bottom