WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

people just sensitive these days

people mad at hemsworth because they pushed they kids face in the cake but this sh*t it practically tradition especially with hispanic culture, you tell em its lucky if you take adirect bite of the cake and then if you fall for it, your face gets shoved in it

but people just wanna be mad at everything, not like they held the kids face in the cake til he suffocated

No

People have always been this sensitive. It’s just that there was no twitter back them to make your voice known

Even then, we are probably talking about 0.000002 % of the worlds population that’s upset and like 0.0002% of the population that knows about these things/pictures. All in all we shouldn’t let 100k people rile us up so much. Sorry people feel that way, good luck on your future endeavors.

Who cares

1679431559434.jpeg

1679431569815.jpeg

Snap patch is live. They are giving out a Series 3 card for free every season. Looks like i may actually be able to get Wong now smh.

future cards are cool, high evolutionary gives an ability to cards that has no abilities

Description
At the start of the game, unlock the secret ability of all your cards with no abilities.
Stats
COST
POWER

• Evolved Wasp [0/1]: On Reveal: Afflict 2 random enemy cards here with -1 Power.
  • Evolved Misty Knight [1/2]: When you end a turn with unspent Energy, give another friendly card +1 Power.
  • Evolved Shocker [2/3]: On Reveal: Give the leftmost card in your hand -1 Cost.
  • Evolved Cyclops [3/4]: When you end a turn with unspent Energy, afflict 2 random enemies here with -1 Power.
  • Evolved The Thing [4/6]: On Reveal: Afflict a random enemy card here with -1 Power. Repeat this twice more.
  • Evolved Abomination [5/9]: Costs 1 less for each enemy card in play that’s afflicted with negative Power.
  • Evolved Hulk [6/12]: Ongoing: +2 Power for each turn you ended with unspent Energy.

For the Snap heads if i play Wave on 5 how is it possible for someone to play Arnim Zola, She Hulk and Death on 6? I thought all card costs would be 4 because of Wave? I just lost to that and im baffled right now.

For the Snap heads if i play Wave on 5 how is it possible for someone to play Arnim Zola, She Hulk and Death on 6? I thought all card costs would be 4 because of Wave? I just lost to that and im baffled right now.

abilities that decrease the cost is still in effect after waves ability

so on turn 5, you use wave and you dont use 2, she hulk then gets to subtract that int he next turn so its 4 (from wave) minue 2 (unused power fromt urn 5) = 2cost

for death, its the same thing, there were probably at least 5 cards destroyed prior so death was already 4 cost then subtract those and she becomes zero

then arnem cost 4

one of my final moves in one of my decks is wave turn 5 and then she-hulk + doom on turn 6 or i use a she-hulk then taskmaster

Thong Leotard Carol Danvers Ms Marvel fit still one of the best looks ever.

No, not because it has a thong, but because it was the fit in the X-Men 90s series GOAT episode "A Rogue's Tale."

Back
Top Bottom