WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

IM2 is boring

IM3 is offensively bad

cap has gotten better every movie, IM has gotten worse 

IM1 was 8 years ago, marvel needs to let it go 
Your problem here is that Cap movies have gotten better (there's only been 2 so it's not some long track record of improvement) but Cap has not become a bigger star for it :lol:

Iron Man surprisingly has become bigger. His showing in Avengers completely had that pay off in IM3.

There's nothing to let go. Iron Man has a proven track record over 3 solo movies and making him the main guy in Avengers. They fell back on that in AOU a bit and got what they got.

Just from a success standpoint, they have no reason to think it's not working. Nothing is pointing to them setting Cap as the next figurehead. That'd only change if Civil War does 2 billi.

It's probably why the last 2 IM flicks had more improvising and ad libbing. The opinions of a few and story quality haven't affected the bottom line. Only change going on now is Feige introducing these new character they want to establish.

So yeah I'm not putting stock in IM3 being offensively bad looking at the actual worst comic book movies out there :lol: Not buying it.

Not even then in my opinion. Because though Captain America's in the title, there's a reason people are calling this Avengers 2.5. :lol: And we all know damn well this film's not about to be legendary for any **** that Old Man Rogers does.

Cap lost the war in the comics and he's about to lose it in the film. :rofl: Hell, son tried to go his own way in Avenger's Assemble and came crawling back to Stark.

Last edited:
because cap doesnt need to be the center of attention like that emotional diva, other people can also shine in his movie 
pimp.gif

a true hero and great teammate 
pimp.gif

To be slander the statements people are making about Old Man Rogers have to be false.

Last edited:
Tony naturally shines bruh. Don't be mad at it.
nothing natural about driving a flashy car, giving his suit bright colors, announcing things to the media for the sake of attention, acting a fool at court hearings

the guy is just hurt and always looking for attention because his own father didn't show him any love

now he's about to get washed by grampa steve and the dude who killed his daddy 

[thread="583561"] [/thread]
nothing natural about driving a flashy car, giving his suit bright colors, announcing things to the media for the sake of attention, acting a fool at court hearings

the guy is just hurt and always looking for attention because his own father didn't show him any love

He's a billionaire. It's natural for that breed of wealth.

Now you just trying to police my dudes American right to express himself. Typical Cap supporter, infringing on our rights :smh:

Sound jealous talking about he's hurt. Famous ppl don't need to do things for attention, they just naturally get it.

To this day, The Hulk is the only film I've ever fallen asleep in the theater while watching. That is easily the worst MCU film to me.
I fell asleep too.. woke up to this scene I think and had NO IDEA WHAT WAS HAPPENING 

I've softened on Iron Man 3. The Mandarian thing was kind of inexcusable.. it was really lame and a wasted opportunity. I like Shane Black, I like the character, they did some interesting things with it, and I find myself rewatching it more often than the first Captain America or the Thors. I wouldn't argue against anyone who dislikes it.. but it's not as bad to me.

[thread="583561"]Marvel C U Thread Spiderman Release Date Moved Forward/21000_100#post_25169702​[/thread]

He's a billionaire. It's natural for that breed of wealth.

Now you just trying to police my dudes American right to express himself. Typical Cap supporter, infringing on our rights
mean.gif

Sound jealous talking about he's hurt. Famous ppl don't need to do things for attention, they just naturally get it.
bill gates and elon musk dont need the attention he needs, they let their products do the talking

he has every right to express himself, and I have every right to judge him as the clown he is. just like how kim k has every right to express herself.

I just had dinner with my dad the other night. I'm not an alcoholic. I get good sleep at night because I have good mental health. I dont have to worry about people wanting to kill me all the time. I would hate to get the attention he's getting. I don't need to live with the fact that my entire life has been dedicated to creating weapons that kill people. Why would I be jealous of tony stark?

Was at Deadpool tonight. Good movie, btw.

But anyway, it always cracks me up when I hear people watching the CW trailer and they're genuinely confused about why the good guys are fighting each other. You don't eem need to read the comics. They explain it in the damn trailer lol

Just pay attention. Sheesh.

/endrant

Last edited:
Just posted this comparison on my IG. It's crazy how most people will probably only notice the white part of the bicep is now blue, but there's really nothing re-used on Cap's costume except, possibly, the helmet.

View media item 1907901

Bruh cap gon die. We know this.

Exactly my thought. Cap is gonna have to be resurrected with an Infinity Stone on some DBZ struggle to get Goku back. They'll finally bring him back in Infinity War 2 and he'll be swinging Thor's hammer after Thor gets stomped out by Thanos.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom