WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

images

Only way Tony can see eye to eye with Steve is if he steps on a ladder or posters :smh:

Fax: Iron Man 2 and 3 both sucked ***
Fax: Iron man went from blowing up all his suits to fighting a problem HE created within a year span
How could you view this man as your hero?
|I

Because when Tony creates a problem he also fixes it. Cap dismantled SHIELD, failed to create a solid replacement, and is about to get salty because the government's of the world want to step in and get things back on track. :lol: But Steve's too wrapped up in his obsession with Bucky to see logic.

age of ultron tells you exactly who the heavy hitters of the avengers are when it comes time to finish off the real ultron..

ironman, thor and vision wear him down.. hulk nails the final blow

2/4 aint in the movie.. the 2 that are, on the same team

then there is this:

Are people out here really upset that Iron Fist is going to be played by a white actor???

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/...asian-representation-while-its-down/81915698/
I only see it on the internet. Not even sure if it's from Asians.

Haven't come across an Asian friend or acquaintance who is fans of the comics mad about it in the comic shops.

I've seen other ppl question it and look down upon it.

One thing this article gets completely wrong is that Iron Fist's origin story makes use of the white savior trope. IF never is seen as the savior of the ppl of the city. He doesn't save them from anything. He just becomes their latest champion.

Also the Brubaker & Fraction run on IF establishes over history that anyone can become IF and past IFs have been of various ethnicities.

Last edited:
cap is all about teamwork and winning together

he's happy to let his friends shine :pimp:

its still his name on the title of the movie though :pimp:

Title of the movie is the reason it may not make boo coo money. Name in the title and not even making the most money in the film. Another L to the list

Fax: Iron man went from blowing up all his suits to fighting a problem HE created within a year span
|I

Let's be real here, IM2 only "sucks" because the bar IM1 set. If IM2 were a different movie away from the MCU, everyone would rave for it.

The only people who think IM3 suck are the people who don't understand the concept of the film. IM3 is probably the deepest of the MCU films. It covers depression, anxiety and PTSD. It shows that even without the suit, Tony is a threat. He's Iron Man with or without the suit. Take away Steve's super soldier juice and he's useless. Put Steve in a situation where he can't fight and he's useless.

Also, it's funny how people always bring up how Tony almost destroyed the world making Ultron like you didn't see SW put the voodoo on him. He also created the most powerful ally outside of Thor and Hulk, Vision. Him destroying his suits in IM3 is because he was just building to build. He just wanted to be ready for the next invasion. It was part of his PTSD. He wasn't building quality suits. He just was building quantities.

Like I said before, the only reason people are amazed with TWS is because how bad TFA was. If TWS were say, Iron Man 2, it wouldn't be as famed as it is. A poor movie to a great film gets a lot of buzz. Great to great, not so much.

|I

Let's be real here, IM2 only "sucks" because the bar IM1 set. If IM2 were a different movie away from the MCU, everyone would rave for it.

The only people who think IM3 suck are the people who don't understand the concept of the film. IM3 is probably the deepest of the MCU films. It covers depression, anxiety and PTSD. It shows that even without the suit, Tony is a threat. He's Iron Man with or without the suit. Take away Steve's super soldier juice and he's useless. Put Steve in a situation where he can't fight and he's useless.

Also, it's funny how people always bring up how Tony almost destroyed the world making Ultron like you didn't see SW put the voodoo on him. He also created the most powerful ally outside of Thor and Hulk, Vision. Him destroying his suits in IM3 is because he was just building to build. He just wanted to be ready for the next invasion. It was part of his PTSD. He wasn't building quality suits. He just was building quantities.

Like I said before, the only reason people are amazed with TWS is because how bad TFA was. If TWS were say, Iron Man 2, it wouldn't be as famed as it is. A poor movie to a great film gets a lot of buzz. Great to great, not so much.

Been saying this. Never got why this wasn't obvious

IM3 jingle bells suit up scene = SM3 dancing toby mcguire scene

so. much. cringe.

IM3 is so trash. IM2 is a bit more tolerable tbh.

Are people out here really upset that Iron Fist is going to be played by a white actor???

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/...asian-representation-while-its-down/81915698/
I only see it on the internet. Not even sure if it's from Asians.

Haven't come across an Asian friend or acquaintance who is fans of the comics mad about it in the comic shops.

I've seen other ppl question it and look down upon it.

One thing this article gets completely wrong is that Iron Fist's origin story makes use of the white savior trope. IF never is seen as the savior of the ppl of the city. He doesn't save them from anything. He just becomes their latest champion.

Also the Brubaker & Fraction run on IF establishes over history that anyone can become IF and past IFs have been of various ethnicities.

Exactly. Also haven't seen anyone outside of the internet complain, but I was just wondering if anyone had. :smh: **** is extremely foolish in all honesty. I support more representation and all, but this isn't the argument to be making about it. A character that's always been white doesn't need to be Asian and shouldn't be expected to be Asian just because he happens to learn martial arts. Dude was born in New York and operates out of New York more often than not. Like outside of his own series it's a pretty big part of his history that he works with and runs Heroes for Hire with Luke Cage. :smh: There are valid complaints and complaining just to complain. Might as well expect Daredevil to be Asian.

:rofl:  at people who think IM3 is bad not understanding the concept of film

Naah, i'm an Iron Man supporter and you know it, but IM3 is straight trash :lol: Easily one of the worst films in the MCU. On my deathbed seeing that movie is going to be one of my biggest regrets.

Last edited:
kill yoself

After you.

As much as y'all be in here nitpicking but y'all ain't going to talk about how trash that film was?

Action was ***, CGI and special effects were ***, the story was completely rushed and the directing was ***.

I cringed every time Cap jumped. Over the fences? On the buildings? From the tank? **** was ***.

The hanger bay scene flying across with the rope and running was horrible.

The fight on the plane was so cheaply done.

Never shown any combat training or strategic leadership training or nothing. Dude gets juice and he's just a damn brilliant strategic mind and best combat tactionist ever right?

The movie was cheesy as ****. After the scene where he saves the prisoners the movie just flew. Only pause was when Bucky got washed.

How can you watch that movie and literally say it was a good movie?

People vehemently hate IM2 and 3 but point blank they weren't nearly as bad as Cap 1 and both Thors
FACTS

People vehemently hate IM2 and 3 but point blank they weren't nearly as bad as Cap 1 and both Thors

Cap 1 was cheeks. I keep saying that in this thread. It's definitely in the bottom 3 of MCU
MORE FACTS

Great qualities to have in a leader :rolleyes

Like Steve doesn't have emotional issues
cap works too hard, he cares too much, and sometimes he can be too invested in his job
Too bad he doesn't ever think too much or too hard. Should invest in doing more of that.

Back
Top Bottom