WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Don't pay lame that much mind when he's hating. He'll say all sorts of crazy ****.

I speak the truth. I go against mob mentality. I annoy those who swear Spiderman wouldn't be in the MCU or the Civil War film :lol:
:lol: You side with mob mentality any time it's the same as your opinion. Fact is you just kinda don't have the best taste so you have to view yourself as the guy that goes against mob mentality when you're defending underwhelming crap like the ASM movies or trying your hardest to hate on good movies like GotG.

So pre-credit, mid-credit and end-credit scenes?
laugh.gif

Marvel ODing it if true.
So the movie runtime wasn't long enough, now I gotta sit through a 30 min end credits? ain't no midnight showing ***.
ummmmm.. you always had to do this anyways.. have any marvel movies NOT had end credit scenes?

Nah we were actually the original Cap and Iron man in this thread
This is fax.
Captain America had to be saved from drowning by Winter Soldier at the end of his last film though, after getting his *** beat by Winter Soldier. Son was literally washed and left to dry beside a lake :lol:

tumblr_nyl8glx70A1rggab0o7_500.gif
FACTS

^^ Of course. Zik gets washed so he's Tony :lol: why you think he's been siding with Team Iron Man.

View media item 1954764

so who do you prefer to take over the shield, falcon or WS?

going guess bucky since you riding that horse til the end
FACTS ON FACTS ON FACTS

Last edited:
We really gon act like IM wasn't curled up with anxiety attacks and night terrors over some basic superhero ****?
Basic to the comics.

That **** was brand new for all the Avengers except Thor and he wasn't even the one to guide a nuke through a portal to another galaxy.

Before that the closest Tony got to space was flying in to the upper atmosphere and then his suit freezing up.

That **** is traumatizing b. Respect.

Last edited:
Thor and Hulk are low key hilarious together in Avengers Assemble. However, I will not miss either of them in this movie.

"A little alien invasion." :lol: :lol:

And stop playin. Cap found out it wasn't the 1940's and spazzed out while running into oncoming traffic. Nick Fury had to calm his *** down. :lol:

Last edited:
well, feel kinda bad doing this..

but ummmmm maybe there isn't much upstairs to be traumatized.. after all, all he's worried about is bucky

considering that thanos is coming.. what we saw in GOTG.. thor and all that jazz.. maybe tony has a right to be freaked out about all of the possibilities, I mean he does actually use his brain

Last edited:
Especially when his dumbass said SHIELD had to be dismantled.

You'd rather keep Hydra in power then? :rolleyes

Funny how Tony had Shield bugged in A1 and didn't know that Hydra was balls deep in SHIELD :x

Some use his technology was!

But it's kkkkk, Cap took care of it :pimp:

Last edited:
Let's see how much of a superhero Cap is without Stark research and technology. That's Tony AND Howard. Just saying.
exactly.. everyone on that whole squad:

falcon didn't build that flight pack thing (and pretty sure he needed stark for a new one after WS)

WS, didn't build that arm or handle the maintenance

Tony upgraded hawkeye's arrows

pretty sure tony added that upgrade to cap's beloved shield

hank Pym created the antman suit, not scott lang

SW, was the result of them dude's experiments

We really gon act like IM wasn't curled up with anxiety attacks and night terrors over some basic superhero ****?

True story.

Cap was iced for 90 years. No psychological trauma there, b

A little alien invasion and Tony gets PTSD. Smh. SOFT!
The end of Cap1 and beginning of Avengers is FILLED with nothing but him bugging out and obsessing over his past. Thinking about Carter and Bucky.

Calms down and spends his time alone in a gym beating up punching bags.

You can not compare some time travel to modern day from WW2 era to seeing an alien armada and realizing the real scope of advanced civilizations in the universe and where humanity is situated in it.

Especially when his dumbass said SHIELD had to be dismantled.

You'd rather keep Hydra in power then? :rolleyes
What are you talking about? :lol:

In Cap 2, Cap and the rest wanted to take out Hydra who had infiltrated SHIELD. Fury then wanted to rebuild SHIELD. Cap stupidly said no with no other plan at the time with dealing with policing across the world and hunting down the leftovers of Hydra.

Fury was smart enough to ignore his dumbass and make Coulson the new director in the rebuilt SHIELD. If he didn't the world would be assed out.

Cap then has to rely on Tony for catching the remains of Hydra in Tony's Avengers initiative and we know it's cuz of Tony that Cap even has a team of Avengers to lead by the end of AOU. Cap still aint addressing the rest of Hydra, the growing Inhumans problem, etc.

He wants to find his Bucky.

Last edited:
Ending of First Avenger, all of Winter Soldier, Avengers, AoU, Steve literally has some kind of issue with his past in every film he's appeared in :lol: Don't give me that **** that he's not torn up over what happened to him. Gets to the point that by the end of AoU he's decided he just plain can't live a normal life and that there's no end to whatever war he's fighting. That **** isn't mentally healthy :smh:

Thor and Hulk are low key hilarious together in Avengers Assemble. However, I will not miss either of them in this movie.

Yes, yes they are. I'm glad they're not going to be in this film though. Let Thor take care of his business in Ragnarok.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom