WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

If CA: WS didn't have half of SHIELD being part of HYDRA, it would have been cool to have them be infiltrated be the Skrulls.

Alexander Pierce should have ripped his face to reveal he's Red Skull and then later on it was revealed that it was a Skrull that took his identity when he came back from whatever hell hole the Tesseract sent him to.

Man I totally am in there day 1 for Ragnarok...it just looks so right.

It really is a crying shame what happened to the Thor franchise....I was thinking about my post-avengers hype for Thor 2 and man that movie really is a hunk of baloney. Thor has only been a compelling character in his Avengers appearances :smh:

With Ragnarok they just said **** it. Make it another space 80s flick, use Hulk, throw in lots of lights and cool colors, use a MCU origin movie runtime. :lol:

Kinda wish they had the confidence to do this with the first ones. I know the landscape was still fresh at the time but it worked amazingly for GoTG. I think they were going for something really specific with Thor and it just fell flat.

Man I totally am in there day 1 for Ragnarok...it just looks so right.

It really is a crying shame what happened to the Thor franchise....I was thinking about my post-avengers hype for Thor 2 and man that movie really is a hunk of baloney. Thor has only been a compelling character in his Avengers appearances :smh:

With Ragnarok they just said **** it. Make it another space 80s flick, use Hulk, throw in lots of lights and cool colors, use a MCU origin movie runtime. :lol:

Kinda wish they had the confidence to do this with the first ones. I know the landscape was still fresh at the time but it worked amazingly for GoTG. I think they were going for something really specific with Thor and it just fell flat.

Having a significant amount of the Thor movies set on Earth was a bad call too.

Yea Thor 1 should of been all Asgard.

They made a big deal about the rainbow bridge and then they totally ignore it in Avengers :lol:

IF done right it could be mysterious and exciting. Who do you trust? Who's a shape-shifting and who's real?

If done right, anything could be exciting.

Shape shifting is an op power. If people want to be realistic with the storytelling, they could do whatever they want. It's a cheap way to add a twist and drama.

Idk if shape shifting is op.

Mystique is a shape shifter but I'd rather be Wolverine, Xavier or Storm (male equivalent) easily

A Secret Invasion story line is certainly the way to go if you want to have another event where you fracture the MCU down the middle in regards to its heroes. Shape shifting is pretty op when it's an entire race of aliens using it to gradually infiltrate your planet over numerous years, especially when their version of it renders them nigh-undetectable. 1 shape shifter can cause a bit of trouble, an entire race can very easily take over a nation.

Back
Top Bottom