WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Also, what happened to Gamora? Nebula showed her Star Lord during the last battle and then we don’t see her again.

BRUHHHHHH THIS MOVIE!!! YOOOOOO

THAT 3RD ACT THO :wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

I NEVER FELT SO FULFILLED AND SAD IN MY LIFE!! MY GAWD THIS MOVIE WAS EVERYTHING!!

Seriously was blamin the dust partials in the air for gettin a lil teary eyed! Tony and Cap stole the movie y’all!

THAT ENDING WAS BEAUTIFUL!! FAM THE WATER WORKS WERE ALMOST STARTING!!

Black Widows scene pissed me off and sad AF all at the same time!! URGHHHHH

Yoooooo but for real tho Marvel and Russo Brothers DID THAT ISH!! What an marvelous achievement in cinematic history!

Thank you Stan Lee, Thank you Disney, Thank Marvel! Well deserved

Also, what happened to Gamora? Nebula showed her Star Lord during the last battle and then we don’t see her again.

was curious too, i know she was disappointed with quill but i thought she would have stayed with her now bestie nebula

but i guess thats the story for gotg3 with thor in the group

also...

that also meant there was two caps the entire time... they can probably make a movie of cap adventures with peggy and mjolnir while the og cap is frozen?

If there was a 5 year time jump, how was Spider-Man still in high school at the end?

Have to wait for Far From Home to find out for sure...

The way I took it? I assumed that once Thanos did his snap and half of everybody dusted, then the infrastructure went to ****...Things like regularly attending high school kind of took a back seat to survival or even something as simple as working to obtain / generate basic necessities...

After they reversed the snap then things kind of picked back up again...

Totally makes sense. I wasn’t even thinking like that.

whats crazy is that
imagine all the people that didnt get snapped...5 years older then all of a sudden everyone comes back. Peter still around 16 years old, high school student but imagine some of his friends in college, in their early 20s...would be cool if they explored the effects of the snap

that also meant there was two caps the entire time... they can probably make a movie of cap adventures with peggy and mjolnir while the og cap is frozen?
1 of my small nitpicks about the movie is something you mention.. cap took mjolnir with him because he has to return it to the TDW timeline with the aether to not mess things up

My nitpick is they should have included a small quick line referencing such because of the impact mjolner AND the aether missing from that timeline would have

But it'll be interesting to see the impact of Loki now going missing after A1

Really tough to say which was better between this and IW. This had some things we been waiting on, but man that last Act which contained most of it, was moving too damn fast.

I’m looking forward to 3000!!

TDK comparisons to this is just funny. Heath Ledger was LEGENDARY, but that’s it. Marvel just ****s on DC with ease when it comes to these movies.

1 of my small nitpicks about the movie is something you mention.. cap took mjolnir with him because he has to return it to the TDW timeline with the aether to not mess things up

My nitpick is they should have included a small quick line referencing such because of the impact mjolner AND the aether missing from that timeline would have

But it'll be interesting to see the impact of Loki now going missing after A1

loki escaping will probably lead to his disney+ tv series

as for mjolnir, not sure how he'd return it to asgard, does he just show up and then put it down then leave? :lol:

oh and he had to inject the aether back to jane?

maybe thor drew him a map of asgard so he isn't just wondering around

loki escaping will probably lead to his disney+ tv series

as for mjolnir, not sure how he'd return it to asgard, does he just show up and then put it down then leave? :lol:

oh and he had to inject the aether back to jane?

maybe thor drew him a map of asgard so he isn't just wondering around

Mjolnir is easy, since he can just leave it anywhere and Thor of that timeline obviously calls for it

But the aether, who knows how he gets that actually back in Jane.. would seem like that would be a mission by itself with all the variables

But yea.. when I thought about it.. if he's dropping the stone back to that timeline, he has to take mjolner back too or Thor doesn't stand a chance really in TDW

Went at 6 PM, got home a while ago. Been reading the thread & spoilers lol

Movie was the bow on the present, it’s sad we’ll never see this whole era again. It was great while it lasted. Like Tony said...
“Part of the journey is the end.”
9.5/10 4.5/5 7.5/8 whatever scale y’all are using now, it goes out like it should. On top!

92A82D7D-5DC9-4BE0-8653-C6AEC15706E7.png

Y’all leave me the **** alone for a while

Back
Top Bottom