WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Questions...comments...spoilers...are we doing spoilers still or nah?

I’m not doing a review. I need time to let this one breath :lol:

But I do have some quick questions and comments:

Time travel is really tough to do. Especially in a universe like this with so many story lines and characters. But I thought they played it really well on first viewing. I’ll have to watch again to see how it holds.

One thing I didn’t like was how the Ancient One lightweight just gave the time stone to Bruce based on his comment of Strange willingly giving it to Thanos. Like you’re just gonna take Bruce’s word and go against everything you’re sworn to protect? I wasn’t sold on it...

Theoretically, time travel is an absolute thing now with the portal thing and Hank Pym being alive to create the juice. Theoretically, this means they can literally jump back in time to grab any version of Iron Man and bring him to the future? Am I missing something here?

Captain Marvel not having that big of a presence throughout the film was kind of wack IMO. Why was she not involved and notified of the time traveling? Also, they missed an opportunity to have her and Nick Fury link up.

More will come to mind as I process what I just saw. But it was amazing. Had me in my bag of feelings.

After my 3rd rewatch I agree with #notmysteve

IMG_20190427_141331.jpg

So, after doing some research and watching it a second time the answer that seems to make the most sense was that there was always TWO caps in the MCU. 2023 Steve who traveled back to 1945 just stayed incognito and didn't meddle with changing the future. This implies that Peggy was married to 2023 Steve and they lived happily ever after while present day Steve went about and did his business. Also, it seems Bucky knew what 2023 Steve was planning cause he tells him "I'm gonna miss you" right before he quantum leaps to the past. Idk man time travel requires too many mental gymnastics lol
This.
She was married to Steve all along.
Her (Peggy) never gave her husband's name and we don't see a picture of him.
Either she knew it all along and didn't wanna mess up with the future, or I think she had some memory problems/ill in WS.

"All we can do is our best, and sometimes the best that we can do is to start over."
-Foreshadowing

This.
She was married to Steve all along.
Her (Peggy) never gave her husband's name and we don't see a picture of him.
Either she knew it all along and didn't wanna mess up with the future, or I think she had some memory problems/ill in WS.

"All we can do is our best, and sometimes the best that we can do is to start over."
-Foreshadowing

So he kissed and was aroused by his grand niece this aint GOT and ooc for the supposed to be moral compass of MCU

And just realized my man Bucky was finally byke after decades he's finally right and they can finally hang out and can finally live and my main just went to get some action to a girl he spent a week tops smh

Maybe they'll explain old man Cap being in the main timeline in a different movie or show. Maybe after Peggy died in his new timeline he hooked up with Antman to get back to his original timeline to give Falcon his shield.

Just caught up with the last 20 pages of this thread and didnt see this mentioned so I wanted to.....

Jeremy Renner was brilliant in this movie. Multiple times where I thought he acted his *** off. Was very impressed.

Just watched it. Good job at wrapping everything together to end the 10-year run.

When Cap doesn’t want to tell him about his wife to falcon he should’ve said: “your mom!”

It was good. Going to watch again. Not really my cup of tea honestly but still very enjoyable. Didn’t like Hulk becoming like Beast in X-men and didn’t like fat Thor and didn’t like the minimal amount of screen time Captain Marvel got. This felt more like a fan service movie than anything else (to me). It really appeased fans of all the characters that we’ve grown to know and love but didn’t strike that chord with me as the true movie I personally wanted to see. I’m not big on the fan service let’s wrap the story up and bring all the characters together heart string story. Would of preferred a complete different version of this with God power Thor, Captain Marvel, Ironman and Captain America wrecking ship from start to finish. I thought we got the Captain Marvel movie because she was going to be the straw that stirred the comeback story but she really was a minor character in this.

Saw the movie. It was great, but few things i wish were done differently.

Hulk needed more action, give me some hand to hand against thanos!!! Also wanted the powerful new Thor we saw instead of fat Thor

Also needed more captain Marvel for me , was surprised how little they used her.

Also where did Loki go?

Saw the movie. It was great, but few things i wish were done differently.

Hulk needed more action, give me some hand to hand against thanos!!! Also wanted the powerful new Thor we saw instead of fat Thor

Also needed more captain Marvel for me , was surprised how little they used her.

Also where did Loki go?

Everything was good....but I do agree with you on Hulk needing more action.

Back
Top Bottom