WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

The Tony and Spidey reunion was the one moment where I felt something.

They tried hard with the others, but Peter and Tony seemed more natural. Because you saw Tony's fondness develop and his sadness.

I mean peter's moment with tony probably hit the hardest on my initial viewing

But there were a ton of moments that just hit.. all throughout.. you felt tony telling cap off and cap just accepting it.. you could just see the pain ant and Thor had.. you could see the struggle on cap's face early on.. Scott's concern and then THAT moment.. and that's all early

But that "cheeseburgers" at the end was just the extra EXTRA kicker

Man I opened the YouTube app and it’s ALL spoilers for the movie. Would of ruined everything with the screen caps alone

One issue I had is how they totally dissed Vision, besides Scarlett Witch. When they talked about sacrifices and what they lost, nobody else referred to him.

Not even a photo of my man in the movie.

Just a British Butler named Jarvis with a similar sounding voice lol. Who's wife did he sleep with :rofl:

The cheeseburger thing was a nice callback.

On your left.

Don't do anything stupid while I'm gone. How can I, you're taking all the stupid with you

And those are reasons that I get some people’s reactions that aren’t on our levels and just enjoyed a good movie or thought x,y,z was better.

There’s just so much in this movie for us diehards and lifts this movie from “just” a really good one to something once in a lifetime type steez. But it’s cool if you’re a diehard too and don’t agree. I can’t speak for everyone.

One issue I had is how they totally dissed Vision, besides Scarlett Witch. When they talked about sacrifices and what they lost, nobody else referred to him.

Another well acted scene that I didn't pick up on really fully on 1st viewing

because you can see when she looks at him and the wheels are turning, for her it literally just happened but for them it was 5 years ago

IMAX 2D last night, Dolby tomorrow. I may do a third Sunday but not sure if I can handle Endgame and Thrones in one day :lol:

Chris Hemsworth is really really funny. He even got me laughing on my second re-watch.

Starlord was like I'm in charge.

Then Thor said, 'Yea sure you are' like five times. On the fifth time I had to laugh. His delivery :lol:

Yep, After two subpar movies, they finally made Thor a good character with IW and Ragnorok.

IMAX 2D last night, Dolby tomorrow. I may do a third Sunday but not sure if I can handle Endgame and Thrones in one day :lol:

Epic weekend

Chris Hemsworth is really really funny. He even got me laughing on my second re-watch.

Starlord was like I'm in charge.

Then Thor said, 'Yea sure you are' like five times. On the fifth time I had to laugh. His delivery :lol:

Really should have left the comedy to Thor, rocket, korg and miek and then the occasional tony smarta** remark.. o and nebula had some good dry comedy moments

But my only really REAL legit nitpick was too much banner

Even though Thor was funny as hell, you felt dude's pain

I really enjoyed Ant-Man in this, I’m glad they kept it consistent and didn’t let him have all the answers when it came to the time travel stuff and instead let Tony figure it out. I really didn’t expect them to bring in so many of the supporting characters across the entire MCU for that last battle. It was like Marvel gave the Russo’s a blank check and said “you can have anyone you want for this”

Was I the only one who literally felt nothing when Black Widow died, that whole bit of her and Clint fighting over sacrificing themselves was dumb to me

Back
Top Bottom