WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

60845348_1237220173100560_4220205593423750135_n.jpg

And to think a certain someone was questioning his willingness to "lay down on the wire"

When a couple scenes later he's getting trapped under some propellers saving everyone.. then a couple more scenes later head towards an open wormhole with attacking enemies coming at him.. then couple scenes later goes into the mouth of one of the massive aliens to kill it.. o and for good measure takes a nuke through a wormhole not only saving everyone within the radius of where it would have dropped but ending the fight on the whole and with zero clue if he'd survive

YUP

And now those dudes move on to Star wars
I dont even want to think about that.

Technically SW has already been hobbled by Rian and I have no faith JJ knows how to conclude anything cuz as a director he isnt a real good storyteller.

Almost feel like the last 2 seasons of GoT were D&D's audition to Lucasfilm demonstrating they know how to **** up an ending to a great franchise which is basically becoming Star Wars film tradition.

Screenshot_20190520-004131_Chrome.jpg

The first two hits.

Lol blacklist may be too strong a word but essentially his career went a different track after he kept saying no to the wrong people.

I’m pretty sure they had a $200 mil week this passed week. Give it two more weeks and kiss that avatar movie goodbye. I honestly don’t understand how that **** movie made as much as it did.

Projection is 2.75 bil as of now, as per deadline.com

Wouldn't it be something to fall 30 mil short of the record lol

Guess I'll have to go and see Endgame two more times this weekend. John Wick 3 and Brightburn dont need my money that bad.

Screenshot_20190520-004131_Chrome.jpg

The first two hits.

Lol blacklist may be too strong a word but essentially his career went a different track after he kept saying no to the wrong people.
Yeah thats more of a sensational title than fact.

What happened he exained in an interview. He kept saying no to these A-list comic book movies either cuz he was scared or thought he was a more serious actor bigger than that and then Hollywood passed him by. I think in the interview he said the celebrity kinda overwhelmed him. He went back to his hometown and just chilled for a few years doing little to know acting. He aint realize he was just a pretty boy that needed to be in more movies, get a reputation and get a niche style that would keep him in demand. In the time he was gone dozens of new actors came on the scene or stepped up; Chris Pratt, Pine, Ryan Rowling, etc.

DiCaprio is the only young on the rise actor I know to turn down a role and it not affect him much. Partially cuz Scorsese tapped him and Leo's actually a really good actor.

Oh damn. This is a great scene.

The whole man out of time was not captured enough.

Also I wonder if Steve is reflecting on a lot of that footage being fake amd all pro America/Allies war propaganda.

Last edited:
I just want to express how thankful and appreciative I am that Endgame was such an amazing and touching ending to 10+ years of investing in the Marvel cinematic universe.

Tonight was yet another sobering reminder that you don't always get satisfying conclusions to what we're great stories and some times on the way to the end the story isnt even great anymore and barely good.

MCU :nthat: for another great 10 years.
Looks like someone just watched GOT series finale. LMAO.
They need like $160mill after this weekend? A lot of people are thinking it won’t make it anymore.
Take it out of the theaters and then put it back out for Labor Day.

CM is really the new hulk
Only the new Hulk because they don't know how to truly write him, weakened him way to much and went the professor route to early.

Dude is a straight FOOL. I would have been slipped up in that, changed out her BC pills for tic tacs. Does dude really think he can get better than her? Dude should have proposed on the second date. Saturday Night Live be having these dudes heads real blown up

Haven’t been in here since before Endgame...but man what a lovely year it’s been for the MCU. Endgame was everything I could’ve asked for and more. Far From Home looks insane. Can’t wait till Black Widow and Eternals are announced

Back
Top Bottom