WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

06770FA3-99BB-47F9-B0D7-DFEB4ABE4279.jpeg

She hulk :lol:

shouldnt CM have been the one to snap thanos army away?

like Ironman couldnt give her the gauntlet to do it?

thanos aint kill her with that power stone punch

No if Feige goes with the Russo's take on time travel, this will never happen
Thats only if scumbag Steve does anything.
Interesting

Shoulda figured that there would be some semi casual people that felt CA picking up Mjølnir was “cheap”
Oh there are plenty of comic fans/Thor fans that hate this.
Oh it's over for son, he was offered everything.
Oh yeah, its still crazy to me in the span of like 3-5 years he was offered Spidey, Supes, and Bats. There's a timeframe where if received well by the audience he could've been Spider-Man and Batman :smh:

Fam would've been caking.
Bruce in drag :sick:

Last edited:
Endgame sits at $2.614 billion. Does it catch Avatar? Do you expect a big media push by Disney/Marvel to overthrow it?

I just want to express how thankful and appreciative I am that Endgame was such an amazing and touching ending to 10+ years of investing in the Marvel cinematic universe.

Tonight was yet another sobering reminder that you don't always get satisfying conclusions to what were great stories and some times on the way to the end the story isnt even great anymore or barely good.

MCU :nthat: for another great 10 years.

Last edited:
I just want to express how thankful and appreciative I am that Endgame was such an amazing and touching ending to 10+ years of investing in the Marvel cinematic universe.

Tonight was yet another sobering reminder that you don't always get satisfying conclusions to what we're great stories and some times on the way to the end the story isnt even great anymore and barely good.

MCU :nthat: for another great 10 years.

YUP

And now those dudes move on to Star wars

Back
Top Bottom