WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Throwback Thursday:

Chris Evans co-starred on a short-lived TV series that aired on Fox called Opposite Sex with Milo Ventimiglia and Allison Mack.

The show's premise was about a teenager who enrolls into a private school that just became co-ed.

MV5BNGNlNDU5YzEtMTA5Ny00YmMwLTk2ODMtMzFjNWU1MjE3M2Q3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjE5MjEyNjM@._V1_.jpg

CiFnvQdUYAAqqJR.jpg

Gunther Wheeler :smokin

I think Far From Home will be the first time I spoiled a movie for myself and wish I didn’t spoil it :smh: think I would have straight exploded had I gone into the theater raw and not knowing what was going to happen. Just the thought of what we’ll see has my head spinning.

Throwback Thursday:

Chris Evans co-starred on a short-lived TV series that aired on Fox called Opposite Sex with Milo Ventimiglia and Allison Mack.

The show's premise was about a teenager who enrolls into a private school that just became co-ed.

MV5BNGNlNDU5YzEtMTA5Ny00YmMwLTk2ODMtMzFjNWU1MjE3M2Q3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjE5MjEyNjM@._V1_.jpg

CiFnvQdUYAAqqJR.jpg

Wow they looked wild young.

Is this early 2000s? I honestly didn't think Mack starred in anything other than Smallville.

AYO @ that drag performance.

I think Far From Home will be the first time I spoiled a movie for myself and wish I didn’t spoil it :smh: think I would have straight exploded had I gone into the theater raw and not knowing what was going to happen. Just the thought of what we’ll see has my head spinning.
What did you read? I was looking at some stuff but it seemed fake got a link for the real spoilers?

jumpmanpro97 jumpmanpro97

Ok, let’s do this....

So early screenings for Spider-Man: FFH has happened as you know. Many reviewers are still honoring the NDA but few have let slip little details and spoilers. One from Reddit let it be known in another users messages the whole plot and released the run down. It’s to be taken with a grain of salt but it seems very legit from what I’ve been hearing. Also supposedly ViewerAnon confirmed this for those who know who he is. Click this and there’s no turning back

There was a user on here earlier who’s deleted both his account and post, I can remember his name but he dropped a bunch of spoilers. I compiled a list of the ones he sent me and what was in his initial post.

• Movie starts with an in memoriam video for Iron Man, Captain America and Black Widow. The video is an amateur video played in the school Peter attends.

• Peter makes his new black and red suit himself.

• They do talk about the 5 year jump but the ones who were dusted didn’t age. They reference a guy who was ugly before but after the 5 years he’s handsome.

• The Mutiverse is fake, it’s just something Mysterio made up.

• Mysterio worked for Stark but he was fired. Following the death of Iron Man, he decided to become the new and better Iron Man. He’s a fake.

• Peter and MJ become a couple

• They find out Mysterio is a fraud because MJ gets a projector from a fight against Molten Man.

• The Elementals are made from drones and illusions.

• MJ attacks a drone with a mace.

• Mysterio dies.

• One of the post credit scenes shows an edited version of the final battle that Mysterio made, it paints Spider-Man out to be the bad guy and exposes Spider-Man to be Peter Parker. J. Jonah Jameson is reporting the story and is played by J.K. Simmons.

• In a second post credit scene it reveals Nick Fury and Maria Hill are Skrulls, the real Nick Fury and Maria Hill are on vacation.

• Yep...WILD. I always knew the first credit scene would be the route they would go in terms of casting that character. It was to much of an easy layup.

The second credit scene may be where the mindblown comments come from considering all this is true and it isn’t what we initially expected...it’s BETTER :wow: supposedly this is played up for laughs and not necessarily alluding to THAT but details are somewhat vague.

Again, grain of salt because there are some plot points in the film that are missing. Particularly a certain character but this **** is amazing if it is.

Say it with me boys “INJECT THIS **** INTO MY VEINS”

Warning don’t click this if you’re gonna cry about it.

:sick:

So if anyone has any questions about FFH feel free to AMA. I can be as spoilery or as tight lipped as possible.

All I want to know is. Do you feel that it's better than Homecoming?

So it might be the honeymoon phase of watching it fresh, but I absolutely like it better than Homecoming. I know people didn’t like Iron Man in Homecoming but I think it’s really integral that if Pete is growing up in the MCU, he’s got to interact with the elements and characters from that universe.

I’m sure people will have a few problems with the movie and a few characters, but this is very much Spider-Man’s coming of age flick. I watched the movie and upon finishing it, his world got a little bit bigger as a solo hero and he seemed like more than just a set piece or plot element for a team up movie. I’m going watch civil war followed by Homecoming, then do infinity war into endgame and wrap up a second viewing of Far From Home so I can give an unbiased opinion.

So if anyone has any questions about FFH feel free to AMA. I can be as spoilery or as tight lipped as possible.
https://niketalk.com/threads/warnin...d-vol-we-spoiling-everything-b.680774/page-21

Tell me everything.
The taskmaster?

Perhaps I've written off the black widow movie too quickly..

Just kinda crazy tonme ppl dont see the potential in a Black Widow movie.

Maybe ppl ae blinded by ScarJo.

Done right and it could be as good as the best Bond, Wick, Bourne movies. But I'm not some of you guys are even in to quality movies like that over petty sheepish mentality.

Last edited:
Reactions: ARK
If I had to guess Azura or Thena or whatever her name is? Last time I even read Eternals was like the Gaiman run in like 2008 and I couldn’t even get through it. Eternals are really lame but seeing them on screen is gonna be some trippy ****.

Selma Hayek joining the Eternals rumor has it. Don't know who I can see her playing though
Doesnt matter much.

They're going to re-imagine the majority of the Eternals anyway.

Last I checked they were all white save for a few supporting background characters. Rumor they've cast Kumal as well so expect some changes skin color wise.

Doesnt matter much.

They're going to re-imagine the majority of the Eternals anyway.

Last I checked they were all white save for a few supporting background characters. Rumor they've cast Kumal as well so expect some changes skin color wise.
I'm curious who Kumal is going to be playing. Saw photos of him and he looks like he's bulking up.

anyone know of any bonuses for pre ordering far from home tickets?

like certain places offer a poster and whatnot

Back
Top Bottom