WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

just saw this clip and the fighting looks great but marvel cant help themselves sometimes, dont need the dude in his phone recording the fight commenting just for some dumb laughs, focus on the martial arts
Seemed like a new age Jackie Chan scene

Awkwafina in this....I hope she aint over the top but judging by the dude on his phone.. I aint like them chances nor the vibe

Seemed like a new age Jackie Chan scene

Awkwafina in this....I hope she aint over the top but judging by the dude on his phone.. I aint like them chances nor the vibe

I was thinking that too. I wouldn’t even be surprised if there was a split-screen clip with a Jackie Chan scene showing it was completely homaged.

brad allan was the stunt coordinator for shang-chi so the inspirations there

v v v

rip to Brad Allan

mainly posting here because one of his last works in Shang-Chi

one of the legends not just as a stunt but also a fight choreographer/coordinator (scott pilgrim, kingsman series, kickass, rush hour, series ninja assasin, shanghai noon/knights and a long list of other action flicks)

…dont need the dude in his phone recording the fight commenting just for some dumb laughs…
dude on the phone was the best part, just the modern comedy this kinda movie needs. seems like people in the comments agree :smokin

03E29720-E477-465F-B6BC-5B8504DD34BD.jpeg
34DB4437-7801-40F4-A0ED-1A9F41AEB62C.jpeg
5474B451-8B44-4966-8E92-6FF17491E18D.jpeg

heres hoping the movie is full of little funny quips/moments like it

Last edited:
just saw this clip and the fighting looks great but marvel cant help themselves sometimes, dont need the dude in his phone recording the fight commenting just for some dumb laughs, focus on the martial arts
/sarcasm

Yea that totally doesn’t work. Imagine how many more billions marvel would have made if they kept that out.

akwafinas in her 30s? she look mid-20s

ali wongs like what, 40? and she kinda looks like it probably because of how she dresses while akwafina dresses like a millenial

my vote would have been for lana condor

akwafinas in her 30s? she look mid-20s

ali wongs like what, 40? and she kinda looks like it probably because of how she dresses while akwafina dresses like a millenial

my vote would have been for lana condor

33 and 39

and Im just suggesting someone who has actually been funny

i dont think they need a comedian for their role and i still think she mainly got the role for her name, she is the biggest star of the main cast and why she’s always prominent in the posters

Back
Top Bottom