WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Kingpin as a villain is someone who’s gonna always be around. Keep that in a show environment compared to the movies where basically every big bad dies

I get it’s the MCU.

Death shouldn’t mean anything.

Kingpin CAN be a major villain for specific characters. Obviously Captain Marvel could disintegrate Fisk Tower in nano seconds. And Scarlett Witch a Bewitched Nose wiggle.

Has anyone thought of this before????

Kang created the rings from Shang Chi, the technology to create Eternals AND the bracelet in Ms Marvel?!?!?!?!?

I’m not sure why Olsen would play coy or lie about not being in Agatha’s show, especially when she’d create the proper amount of buzz for it, which is non-existent at this point.

Not saying she is going to be in the show, but are we going to act like talent will openly admit plot related info in 2022 with Feige & Marvel on everyone's neck? :lol:
I still remember when Owen Wilson said in an interview Morbius had a mustache or something before Loki aired & Feige texted him from a burner "Strike 1" :rofl::rofl:

So, yeah Olsen would definitely lie if she was in the show.

PO

Has anyone thought of this before????

Kang created the rings from Shang Chi, the technology to create Eternals AND the bracelet in Ms Marvel?!?!?!?!?

When Ms. Marvel aired, I was definitely thinking about how the bangles were related to Shang Chi somehow. I posted about it in here too. That became more believable for me when they did that flashback scene with that shot of the 10 rings on the floor.

I did not think of Kang creating them, but I will not be surprised if they are somehow inserted into the Kang storyline. With the Shang-Chi post credit scene & Wong hyping its power, one can assume it might be "infinity stone" like for this saga.

PO

Blue Marvel officially confirmed

No Denzel.

A0C9524D-DBFD-4EDD-9C0D-7C343E645C8D.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom