WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

ribbit and rip it

1665251672887.jpeg

Stayed up to watch Werewolf by Night and I was really, really, impressed.

I really hope we see Elsa, Jack, and Ted :pimp: show up in the MCU again.

Saw the trailer, have no interest in a werewolf movie. Maybe if Blade was fighting it.
I didn't either. But as a stand-alone movie. I thought it was really good. A lot more 'violent' than I expected that's for sure.

Unpopular opinion but baby IMAX is pretty good, and Big Boy IMAX isn't worth the trade off of no reserved seating if it isn't close.

....honestly that's fair. my big imax is first come first seating tho the tickets are cheaper than w.e AMC would ever charge. no reserve seating sucks ***, but prior to pandemic, most hit movies I've seen in giant imax. really wish they'd convert to reserve seating..

that said, these days I've been just seeing movies in AMC's dolby theater (for some reason they didn't put recline seats in baby imax)

Enjoyed Werewolf by Night. Probably my second favorite MCU experience on D+.

D+ definitely putting out better stuff as of late with Andor, WBN, and She Hulk.

Stan Lee will be missed. I am in love with the Character Spiderman he launched in 90s. By the way, which Super Villain do you prefer? Thanos or Ultron?
I personally think Thanos was more logical and powerful than Ultron.

Back
Top Bottom