WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

You can make an argument that the MCU as a whole, outside of IW and EG, has been predictable. That’s the MCU formula and what’s been the complaint from critics.
I honestly was watching the end battle where the brightly colored heroes faught the generic legion of darkly colored foes and thought wow, i actually get the criticism. like we've seen it so many times now.
GOTG definitely has its demographic though. That is one thing Marvel does well. The target audience for GOTG is ideally gonna be different than that of Thor which would different for Ms. Marvel. They manage to mirror real life sceanrios if ever so slighlty too.

I'm calling it now though. X-men is gonna market or somehow align with the lgbtq+ community's afflictions

You can make an argument that the MCU as a whole, outside of IW and EG, has been predictable. That’s the MCU formula and what’s been the complaint from critics.
Nothing was predictable about Civil War even with ppl who read the comic event.

I saw Vol. 3 over the weekend. It was good but I prefer v2 and v1.

6.5/8

To me this was Gunn unchecked again. Same stuff inwas beginning to dislike when I saw Peacemaker and he just want crazy with the music. Every new scene does not need a soundtrack to it. Just kept doing that for the majority of the movie and its not like all of the songs were great choices. Then it didn't need to be that long. My main gripe is the lack of the Rocket we know sonce he was dying most of the movie so instead we got this sad young Rocket in the flashback. A GotG movie without Rocket wisecracking throughout ain't the same.

Other than that I enjoyed it a lot. THE was a really good villain. Funny to me how he's a gwnius one way but an idiot to be inspired by earth and want to create a perfect spciety based off his time there. Should've just made him from earth. They knocked him up a few levels when its revealed he created the Sovereign and he basically made them his *****.

The chracter interactions are what really carried this movie. Everything Mantis and then Peter, Nebula, and Drax. I actually prefer the fresh statt for Gamora since the Got version wasn't really like comics Gamora who was thenmost dangerous woman in the galaxy. The Ravagers is a good fit for now.

I would've liked it if somebody (a guardian) actually did die (mainly Drax).

Lol Transformers wasn’t that bad. I mean still better than Ms Marvel and Love and Thunder
Depends on which Transformers movie. There was one that really was awful. The one where Marky Mark had an annoying daughter and a boyfriend where they were pointless. It's the same actress that was casted on that dreadful Airbender dumpster fire.

First Venom was entertaining, can’t say the same for the second, though I appreciate the effort to bring Carnage to the big screen

Back
Top Bottom