WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

The second i first paid attention to Lokis coat I said " He lookin too civilized. We need Horned Loki back"

And just like that.......the horns came back! :pimp:

At times loki forgot and had to remind himself he is a god and to do god-type stuff.

Really interesting how this loki is so different from the first few times he appeared in the mcu. Not really the god of mischief anymore. coulson would still hate him though.

I also noticed brie was looking healthy in her tanktop.

Movie wasn’t terrible but not something i’d watch again. The Asian prince was looking extra zesty soy.

Had fun with the Marvels, felt like they allowed Brie to do her thing more. Chemistry was great between characters.

I just saw The Marvels. It was aight. Dumb fun. I was thinking Iron Man 2, but Ant-Man 1 vibes are probably more on point. Some of the reviews out are overly harsh. It was short and sweet. Maybe a bit too short. Certain aspects feel rushed…thrown in even. Personally, EYE wouldn’t have minded if they had a little bit more fun with some things(the singing planet). I couldn’t take the villain seriously because she’s too cute imo. On top of that, the “conflict” could’ve been solved by politely asking for help. Iman Vellani killed it lol. I really hope she sees more success in her career. I get the feeling she’s playing herself. This may get a second breath when it hots streaming/blu ray.

It was a surprising amount of single dudes catching it solo. :lol:

The guy down the row from me totally busted on himself, audibly , when Beast showed up. I will never forget that sound. :rofl: :rofl:
With that being said, I don’t think it means what we think it means.

I just saw The Marvels. It was aight. Dumb fun. I was thinking Iron Man 2, but Ant-Man 1 vibes are probably more on point. Some of the reviews out are overly harsh. It was short and sweet. Maybe a bit too short. Certain aspects feel rushed…thrown in even. Personally, EYE wouldn’t have minded if they had a little bit more fun with some things(the singing planet). I couldn’t take the villain seriously because she’s too cute imo. On top of that, the “conflict” could’ve been solved by politely asking for help. Iman Vellani killed it lol. I really hope she sees more success in her career. I get the feeling she’s playing herself. This may get a second breath when it hots streaming/blu ray.

It was a surprising amount of single dudes catching it solo. :lol:

The guy down the row from me totally busted on himself, audibly , when Beast showed up. I will never forget that sound. :rofl: :rofl:
With that being said, I don’t think it means what we think it means.
Where did you happen to watch this…. :lol:

Not gonna lie I busted pretty loud and was lw embarrassed ahahaha

Back
Top Bottom