Welcome to /-\TLANTA [info on Sneaker Spots and such in the A]

New to the ATL? Plan on moving here anytime soon? Hell, even plan on visting once in a blue moon? Then you're in the right thread. Here's the postto help answer all your questions about how we live down here.
-Where to shop
-Sneaker spots and outlets
-Night life
-Sneaker summits (if any)
-Sights to see while in town
-Colleges to consider checking out (if you want go to school here)
-and anything else you may want to know

GA NTers lets help welcome the newcomers and may their stay a comfortable and memorable one. Please feel free to add any information in this post regarding thefollowing listed above, or anything else you may want to add. I know everyone doesn't live directly in the A, but if you're close enough to it, this isthe thread for you. I will try to organize this thread as best as I can.

Shopping:
-Downtown ATL has the best shopping areas I can think of. As far as mom and pop stores, The Underground has afew of those. And there are some other nice spots to get kicks like Atlantic Station, Lenox Square Mall, (which has a Nike iD store)http://www.simon.com/mall/default.aspx?ID=210.
-Gwinnett County has malls like Gwinnett Place, Mall of GA, and Discover Mills
-Stonecrest Mall in Lithonia is also a nice mall located right off of I-20
-Little 5 Points is home to the Stratosphere skate shop (they have a Nike SB accout)
-Perimeter Mall
-South Dekalb Mall

Nightlife:
-Club Chandon
-Mama's Primetime
-Club Europe
-Excalibur (formerly known as The Ballroom)
-Belushi's (formerly known as Cafe la Vaca)
-Velvet room
-Dreams
-Studio 72

Restaurants
Originally Posted by Mr T from the A

Restaurants -

Sundial for a spectacular view, but the food is overpriced garbage. It's on top of the Westin downtown and rotates around, you can pay $5 to go up and just tour the top part.

Houstons across from Lenox = my favorite. Never, ever had a bad meal. Good house beers. An upscale type steakhouse/bar

Sambuka(Sp?) in Buckhead - Jazz restaurant. Woman sang to me in Japanese. ill setup. Lamb chops off the chain. Very nice setting

Atlantic Station has a lot going on during the day and night, but havent been in a while. Tried Dolce, paid way too much for like a few scallops and garnish

This is all I can think of for now. If anyone else can help me out, please do so, and thanks in advance.

Wish Atl

DTLR in most malls has some heat

Greenbriar (hood mall) but has some good in there as well

Mall of GA sucks. its just a big $%# mall
eyes.gif

On the way to ATL, is the Tanger Outlet where the Nike Outlet is located, def go there for cheap heat.

Walters also has some heat.

Standard ATL, around the corner from the Lenox Mall has some good in there too.

^Lenox is boring, unless you got dough.

I dont live there, but thats where i get 90% of my kicks from.

REMEMBER, RETAIL IS FOR SUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm in Atlanta just for tonight since I'm visiting Georgia Tech tomorrow and I don't have anything to do.
laugh.gif
I turn 18 in a few weeks so Idon't even think there's anything I can do.
ohwell.gif
I have a car, though. Anybody have any suggestions? What's a good place to eat/get carry-out from?

nike factory store has jordan nu retro 1 samples and air force 25 high samples for cheap

and dont forget about walter's in downtown atlanta, they always have some type of heat

Walters looks so damn small to me, i've only been there once, i'll go there again one day
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Jay Dean03

On the way to ATL, is the Tanger Outlet where the Nike Outlet is located, def go there for cheap heat.

I still havent located the Tanger Outlet.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Eff Ecks

I still havent located the Tanger Outlet.
nerd.gif

i75 south.. 25 minutes south of the airport maybe.. Its in Locust Grove

Thanks for the info Black Ice.. Heading down to atl on thursday.. Now i don't have ask where to go

yea mall of Georgia rarly gets heat like Jordan wize but if u wanna find Ed Hardy, Polo by raphlauren, Lacoste ETC go there but if u like dat hood stuff likeCOGGI etc they have it 2 but im lookin for thos OG Jordan 5 Fusion that came out on the 14th anyone kno where I can find also can some one post Jordan Urbanaccount mall Location it wold help me out alot

^^^i was just in the A this weekend and i deff wanna move there lol...alot of great shopping atleast compared to where i live..but my brother actually luckedup and found a pair on display in his size at lenox mall in the nike store that is beside the apple store...and nike town had a few pair but only had bigsizes....I also went out to STUDIO 72 my cuzo got us in free and VIP free we had a ball lil john was in VIP with us and so was SHAMROCK from that whit rappersshow that dude is tall lol

Originally Posted by UnoMRe

Thanks for the info Black Ice.. Heading down to atl on thursday.. Now i don't have ask where to go

I know this is pretty late, but no problem! Glad I could help. Also wanna thank the other GA people on NT for providing other info I was too lazy to put inmy post up top lol

Imma be down in the A this weekend visiting my sister, never been there before. Good looking out in this post w/ the sneaker spots.
pimp.gif

I want to hit up the aquarium too. Any type of site seeing or places you think would be good places to go for someone who never been down that way?

Originally Posted by BeallsFinest

Imma be down in the A this weekend visiting my sister, never been there before. Good looking out in this post w/ the sneaker spots.
pimp.gif

I want to hit up the aquarium too. Any type of site seeing or places you think would be good places to go for someone who never been down that way?

laugh.gif
dont hit that waste of water up.

Wish Atl

DTLR in most malls has some heat

Greenbriar (hood mall) but has some good in there as well

Mall of GA sucks. its just a big $%# mall
eyes.gif

Walters also has some heat.

Standard ATL, around the corner from the Lenox Mall has some good in there too.

^Lenox is boring, unless you got dough.

REMEMBER, RETAIL IS FOR SUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!
exactly

Did the DJ CLARK KENT 112 PACK (particularly the AF1 and AM1) drop anywhere in the ATL? If so which stores? Thanks.

Originally Posted by GOVOLTRONIC

Did the DJ CLARK KENT 112 PACK (particularly the AF1 and AM1) drop anywhere in the ATL? If so which stores? Thanks.

This is pretty late but some store in Phipps Mall had the AF1s the last time I was there a few weeks ago. I forgot the name of the store. I think it'sBarney's but I'm not sure

Did any place here in Atlanta get the Infrared air max 90s, Neon 95s or Chili 95s?

Back
Top Bottom