Welcome to /-\TLANTA [info on Sneaker Spots and such in the A]

Yeah but you made it seem like they split the packages on the release date, you never said anything about waiting two or three weeks, and I didn't waste mygas or my time because I usually go to Stonecrest to get the packages anyway so it's no big deal

...Time to get out there and hunt down my III's
nerd.gif
. This pack hadnowhere near the hype I thought it would so I'm confident I'll find my pair. If any of you know where I can get a size 11-11.5 out there let me knowplz.

Originally Posted by Khalfani

Yeah but you made it seem like they split the packages on the release date, you never said anything about waiting two or three weeks, and I didn't waste my gas or my time because I usually go to Stonecrest to get the packages anyway so it's no big deal
Trust me if I knew for a FACT that they would wait a few weeks to split, I would have posted that but I wasnt sure so I didnt want to post thatand have people thinkin that I was going back on my word to look out for myself................it wasn't like I had dealt with that store before and knewthat they would wait to split, I just walked in there one day and noticed they had packages split so I told ya'll about it

But Im glad you got your package and I like you said, It's no big deal

i would hit up stonecrest or southlake if i were you, but i know my spot (in macon) is splittin paks and marking em down cuz the mall's closing
pimp.gif

Just hit up the Athlete's Foot on Wesley or Southlake. I got mine from Southlake for 175. I posted the info in the Jordan thread & the other GA solethread.

when i copped i payed straight out, cuz it is kinda illegal, i didnt even get rung up, duke just said the price and i handed him the money, put the shoes inthe bag and i dipped.
pimp.gif

when i copped i payed straight out, cuz it is kinda illegal, i didnt even get rung up, duke just said the price and i handed him the money, put the shoes in the bag and i dipped.
pimp.gif

I figured that,
pimp.gif

ANYBODY LET ME KNOW WHERE I CAN GET A SZ. 11-12...I haven't gone out and about yet to get them and am hoping to scoop them upwherever on Friday. I pretty sure I am going to get my pair, it's just a matter of finding it...
nerd.gif

Does any1 know where the high top strap Jordan 1s are dropping this weekend? I would like to get the black/reds if possible.

you're best off going to DTLR or Athlete's Foot. My dudes @ my spot told me they droppin at them 2 spots cuz they more than likely get the"limited" GR releases. But the thing that spooks me, is that they didn't get the blak/red lows.
ohwell.gif
nerd.gif

I need to find out where these are coming out at. Im coming home for the weekend and my connect at DTRL said she never even heard of the relase date for these.

Originally Posted by FlightClub23

Can somebody tell me wat spots will have the Motorsports this friday??? I NEED THOSE

And the UNC joints. I heard that DTLR was getting the Motorsports.

Some of the Athlete's Foot got all 3 in on Sat, and they are selling them now.

Any place to find the Premier Jordan 1's or the WP 1 low's in the Atlanta area?

Originally Posted by langfor5

Any place to find the Premier Jordan 1's or the WP 1 low's in the Atlanta area?
Yeah, I need to know about the Gucci's and maybe the Hi Strapped one's.

Wassup ATL NTers -

I'm in Douglasville this week on a business trip. Im lookin for a couple nice mom n pop shops or other spots to copp some nice heat. im more interested inAir maxes, dunks, SBs, and some Jordans. Im right by the Arbor Mall and the only store in there that looks worthy of stopping by is the Journeys.

Any help is appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom