Well, NT...I need your help. Vol. Get MisterP on the radio...

Joined Oct 15, 2001

VOTE Mr. Marcus II

Went to school for Radio/TV/Film, grew up listening to this station...would definitely be a great start to my career path.

Hundreds of people auditioned...sent in demos...all that. I was 1 of 6 finalists and got nothing but positive feedback after my on air audition this past Sunday.

If you vote for me, I appreciate it...for real. If not, I understand as well.

Joined Nov 15, 2001
+$+, he must got his internet soldiers, he doesnt know about the power of nt

voted fam.

Joined Feb 23, 2010
Spoiler [+]
How to do unlimited voting in Firefox

We first need to setup Firefox according to our circumstances. Here are the things to be done:

1. Go to Tools>Options & click on the Privacy tab.
2. Uncheck the last option, “Ask me before clearing my private data“.

Selecting Options

Selecting Options
3. Then click on the “Settings

Joined Jun 8, 2005
Voted.

Why doesn't it say the number of votes once you vote and transfer to the percentages page?

Joined Oct 15, 2001
His gap grew on the first night of voting. My network is so big due to college, frat, and party/club promotion...that I am actually puzzled with the results. I wasn't even going to try to utilize NT until people started complaining that my numbers weren't moving.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now