West coast NT'ers, can I ask you a question?

How does it feel to be 3 hours away?

I've always wondered what you guys are up to while we're (East coasters) asleep. Also it must suck having to catch 1pm football games at 10 am your time. Same goes for prime time and late night shows.

East coast sucks, news comes on mad late. Prime time is late as hell too

Staying up past 1 am to finish watching a
pimp.gif
over time nba game when you got work in less than 6 hours.??? nah

Central time >>>>>

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

Also it must suck having to catch 1pm football games at 10 am your time. Same goes for prime time and late night shows.

It doesnt. It's awesome, because then I have the rest of the day to do whatever I want. Having college football over at 8 or 9pm every Saturday, leaving the entire night open is
pimp.gif

As I was typing this post the late NBA games crossed my mind but I think that was the only downside.

Our news comes on at 4, 5, 6, 10, and 11pm in Miami so its all good. Our late show (Leno/letterman) is at 11:35.

Originally Posted by Noskey

Also it must suck having to catch 1pm football games at 10 am your time. Same goes for prime time and late night shows.

It doesnt. It's awesome, because then I have the rest of the day to do whatever I want. Having college football over at 8 or 9pm every Saturday, leaving the entire night open is
pimp.gif

Assuming you're a Raiders fan, I would not want to wake up mad early to watch an away game.

Having both east and channels sloves the tv problem, and also works great for catching missed shows...

Directv solves all television issues.

California's weather/women solve all remaining issues.

pimp.gif

Feels good.

I love it, but I'm actually four hours away from the east coast. It's really nice 
pimp.gif

meh not being able to catch live TV actually live isnt a big deal for prime time/late night shows. sports and stuff like that, id rather catch a game at 430 than 1030.

pimp.gif

Assuming you're a Raiders fan, I would not want to wake up mad early to watch an away game.
I am not, thank god. I am a Bucs fan though, so I miss most games. 10am aint mad early though.

I was thinking it was horrible for you guys finishing hoop games at 12 and now you turn it around on us?
eek.gif

+
Originally Posted by MoreUptempo

pimp.gif

Im a raiders fan I'm use to it (f&%$# Tim tebow )

Originally Posted by KMante

I love it, but I'm actually four hours away from the east coast. It's really nice 
pimp.gif

No weirdness, but where is that? 
nerd.gif

-Drew

Originally Posted by KMante

pimp.gif

No weirdness, but where is that? 
nerd.gif

-Drew

Originally Posted by MoreUptempo

California's weather/women solve all remaining issues.

pimp.gif

Feels good.
roll.gif
 this. I miss the Cali women

Well when it comes to stupid releases like the concords we can cop at 9pm instead of waiting till midnight....

Being able to watch a football game at 10 am >>> having
To stay up for a basketball game at 1 am.
East coast has it bad..

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

East coast has it bad..
This 
pimp.gif
. The only time being on the West Coast would suck for sports games is if you have to work in the afternoon or night; you'd for sure miss the entire game but otherwise it's a home run. Ditto to being able to cop shoes online at 9 or 10 pm. 

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

East coast has it bad..

I don't want sports taking up my whole night. You can watch a game then head out 
pimp.gif

I feel sorry for east coast MLB fans when their teams head west 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom