Westinghouse 42" 1080p LED HDTV for $339.48 at Walmart

Figured I'd post this outside the Black Friday post. This is a pretty good deal on a 42 inch LED TV even with it being a westinghouse. And only $1 shipping.

Westinghouse 42" 1080p LED HDTV - $339.48
Walmart is featuring a Westinghouse 42" LED HDTV for $339.48 - Regular Price is $599! They are offering $1 shipping on this one or free shipping to the nearest store. The Westinghouse 42" Class LED/LCD 1080p 120Hz HDTV provides you with a brilliant Full HD 1080p picture. Mount it to the wall or leave it on its stand. Enjoy deeper blacks with the 100,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio. This looks like a pretty hot deal so get it while it's hot

I recently bought a Philips 46" LED-LCD from Walmart for $599.99 total was $640.00 with tax, TV IS DOPE

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

quite a bit of meh reviews on the walmart page, especially about the sound quality

Why would you care about the built in speakers sound quality? They all suck. I gotta have 5.1 at least. 

Originally Posted by moneymike59

Originally Posted by JuiceEsquire

this > though

extra $50 for a better tv

-The Juice
The Westinghouse has better picture. 1080p > 720p
You know anything about TVs though? Can you even explain the difference between 1080 and 720 WITHOUT having to Google it. Further more have you ever seen these TVs side by side? I used to work at Best Buy, I've personally seen how these companies dupe people into believing the LED 1080i, 1080p, 720p debacle. OP you can buy w/e TV you want but as a fellow NTer I'm just tryin to help ya out breh

-The Juice

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

What's wrong with the brand??? Education me
alien.gif

cheap brand uses cheap parts and makes cheap tvs that dont last
lulz @ downgrading from a samsung for this

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

What's wrong with the brand??? Education me

It's not bad In fact, I believe Sony actually makes their TVs, but going from a Samsung to a Westinghouse would be like going from a BMW to a Kia.

Originally Posted by ONEFORALL

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

quite a bit of meh reviews on the walmart page, especially about the sound quality

Why would you care about the built in speakers sound quality? They all suck. I gotta have 5.1 at least. 

meh, #teampoor reppin built in speakers. And thats not the only negative about the tv.

Despite the poor brand, people are going to go ham on black friday for deals such as this that aren't really that great.

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

Thats a terrible TV.

Color, clarity and quality are doodoo.

QFT
If you wait a few weeks, for about 2-300 more, you can buy a quality LED/Plasma that is 10 times better than that TV. 

But if you're just getting it to have a spare TV around, yeah sure why not. 

I should have mentioned that my samsung is an LCD that's like 6 years old and is 60,000 hz. So I'd be upgrading to an led with a better refresh rate. Plus I wouldn't have to camp for this. However, seeing this price this many days prior to black Friday, makes me wonder just how low they will go on tv's this year.

Back
Top Bottom