What’s your work commute?

Currently my commute to work is twenty minutes, eight miles. My last job was ten minutes.

A few jobs ago it was one hour, 55 miles one way. That’s two hours of my day burning gas. Screw that. Life’s too short for that.

I hope that everyone who can telework is being allowed to. I long for the days of April 2020 traffic.

I walk 10 mins to the lirr (37 mins to pen), than transfer to subway (15 mins), and walk 5 mins to my office. So door to door it’s about 1 hour.

24 miles, takes me about 25 minutes. I start teleworking in 2 weeks tho :pimp:

Salute and good luck to y’all still commuting, gotta do your thing to get the paper…Used to be 45 mins to an hour in the ATL traffic :sick:

Couldn’t be me after this work from home lane got bust wide open tho :lol: , I walk to the laptop sign in and go back to bed :pimp:

After moving from blue to white collar work, my next goal is at least a hybrid work from home set up. There is literally no reason for me to be sitting in this cubicle when I could be at home saving time and money on a commute.

Workers revolution is long overdue in the US.

20.4 miles, roughly 1h15 minutes on average. No time difference between the ride to work and the ride home.
I can't drive due to random epilepsy-like seizures and awful depth perception so I have to take public transport.

Depending on traffic, it can be 35 to 50 miles, one way, mostly highway.

On average, this can take anywhere from 45 to 90 minutes. Again, depending on traffic.

I need to hurry up and move out this ***.

An hour commute by ferry to and from San Francisco, then a 15-min walk to my office building. Have the option to work from home from time to time.

Wouldn't mind finding a new role that is remote majority of the time.

20 minutes tops which I think is ideal. Used to be an hour there and 1.5 hours back at my first job. Going forward 30 mins is my max Id be cool with

I don't mind the 75 minute commute tbh, I find it relaxing to have a good hour of listening to some music and/or reading a book on my way to work.

Give or take 45 mins to an hour depending on traffic both ways.

Been working from home the past 4 months pretty much in a new role but they want me back in the office to “help with inventory”. I honestly believe they just want me there for small talk or office gossip and honestly I hate being in office.

*looks on indeed for remote jobs*

15 miles and 30-60 mins depending on traffic. Don't mind commuting but if I have to sit in traffic it'll mess up my mood, will not be wanting to go to work that day anymore :lol:

20 minutes in the AM and 40 minutes in the afternoon to go 4 miles. Originates and Ends in DC.

15 miles one way so like 30 minutes commute less time without traffic... the job I had before was hour and 20 minute commute one way for 45 miles... don't miss that commute at all

Back
Top Bottom