What’s your work commute?

7 miles. 15-30 minutes depending on traffic. I picked my place based on its proximity to my job. So glad I did too!

10-15 minute walk, a little less than a mile.
Same. I live about two blocks (long ones) away from work. It's perfect. 10 minute walk to defuse on the way home, but also close enough to run in if I need to be at work for a particular meeting. Sold my car a couple months back. LOVING IT.

props on dudes who walk to work. it must be nice, especially with gas prices so high.
i don't know how far i drive but first i drop my son off at school, then i drive home take my daughter and take her to daycare (and some days my wife to work if she's in office), then i head into work. the whole thing can take between 30-45 mins. my job is 10 minutes away from home :frown:

Work from home since Covid, but before it was 35 min each way. Really glad that’s over

If I have to go to the office, it's a little over an hour on the subway

I rarely go in though, so happy for that

I live 4 blocks from where I work, so under 5 walking. I haven't owned a car in years and don't miss it, there's no roads out of my town so I'm not missing anything.

Do you do some side work in the ship yards?:nerd:
Occasionally I make my way over there to trigger libs when I eat da spinach and start getting stole. Gif for Da beasts
popeye-sailor.gif

Back
Top Bottom