What Annoys You About Other Drivers?

- Can't stand people that drive in the rain without their lights on
- People that still talk on the cell phone without a headset
- People that don't signal when changing lanes or turning
Basically I can't stand stupid **+%!+$ people that can't drive
mad.gif

people driving under 80 in the left lane
people riding my @%# in the right lane. go around idiot. that's what the left lane is for
people who ride in the lane on a multi-lane highway that those coming onto the highway have to merge onto.

driving slow in the fast lane

and people who make wide left turns at stop lights were there is two left turn lanes

I could go on forever but I'll start with...

-People who can't stay in their lane constantly swerving over the lane stripes. Pick an fn lane and stay in it.
-Taxi drivers. Don't worry about that dead stop in the middle of the street, my life means nothing.
-SUV drivers who think they're riding in exotics. I know your car has horse power but it's not for doing 120 on the highway %%!+@#+.
-People who press you in the fast lane and when you give them way they slow down 2 miles later because they're too scared to lead the pack. A second agoyou was all gungho but now that you in front you riding the brake!? %!++!!
-People who don't pay attention to signage. It says you can right on a red jerk, make the damn turn.

people riding my @%# in the right lane. go around idiot. that's what the left lane is for

forreal, i be in the gas saving mood goin 65 and i got !!%###$% tailgating me SWITCH TO THE OTHER DAM LANE

Where do I start...

- People who start honking .00000000000003 seconds after the light changes then you speed off and they're still at the damn crosswalk.

- People who don't let you in even though your signal is on. It's like when they see that blinker they speed up instead.

- Red light racers.

- Trying to come into the lane without using their signal, then getting mad that no one is letting them in.

- People who drive with their lights off. I used to see that like once or twice a month, now I see it damn near everyday.

- Cars that are 2-3 cars behind the on-ramp honking like crazy because they can't see the 97 cars that are on the right lane already. Perfect example theW230th NB entrance on the Deegan.

- Slow drivers in the left lane. Move the *$%# over.

- When you're stuck in the left lane because cars in front are turning and you try to get into the right lane and the car behind yo speeds off like a batout of hell instead of having the courtesy of letting you go first.

- Stupid highway racers with heavy traffic going 90-110mph switching lanes only to be in front of me when you get off the highway.

- People who decide to keep talking to their friend/family member/etc. after dropping them off and causing everyone to honk. $*! you were just in the car forwhatever amount of time and you still couldn't finish the damn conversation.

- Double parking on busy streets.

- People who are going to double park but just slow down to a complete stop instead of turning their hazards on to give you a damn warning.

- Drivers who are turning left thinking they have the right of way when you're going straight or making a right. #$%$%@#$er read a damn road book.

- People on side streets stopping damn near in the middle of the road instead of stopping at that big red octagon on the damn corner.

They need to do mandatory road tests every 2-3 years. These new drivers now a days are terrible.

Writing this has risen my blood pressure, so I'm going to stop now. That's all I can remember at the moment. I bet there's a ton of other nonsensethat annoys me with todays drivers.

people who try and force me to go faster by driving on my *+@
laugh.gif
im like" _ im only gonna go slower"

people who constantly brake and go

people who take so damn long to turn. why you coming to a complete stop before turning?
indifferent.gif

people who try and scoot up a little at the light just to get a look of who's driving.
laugh.gif
20% tint FTW
pimp.gif

ima go out for a drive and be back w/ updates.

WHEN PEOPLE ON THE HIGHWAY BRAKE FOR NO REASON. NO ONE IN FRONT OF THEM BUT THEY ARE BREAKING. MOSTLY OLD PEOPLE. I HONESTLY FEEL AFTER 65 YOU SHOULD NOT BEALLOWED TO DRIVE.

I freakin hate when you're on a two or three lane street or highway and people drive the same speed right next to each other so if you're in the backthere's no where for you to pass. Like wth, ya'll aren't buddies holding hands skipping down the street
smh.gif
Gotta wait till one person speeds up orslows down just to get through
smh.gif
I always make sure there's room to get by or around me. Besides wth I look like driving next to someone and having themstaring all at me while I'm singing in the whip.

Back
Top Bottom