What are good ways of taking the alcohol smell away? Vol. Drinking on the job

smh.gif
at myself for drinking on the job
tired.gif

I know there aren't really good things to do this but what are some foods, products, drinks,etc. that may take the smell away a bit.

Originally Posted by 951guero

smh.gif
at myself for drinking on the job
tired.gif

I know there aren't really good things to do this but what are some foods, products, drinks,etc. that may take the smell away a bit.
I hope your job doesn't involve operating heavy machinery.

drink coffee, smoke cigs, chew gum.

brush your teeth if you can.

my rule of thumb is stick to vodka at work because it can't be smelled on your breathe.
got me a flask right here at my desk
wink.gif

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

my rule of thumb is stick to vodka at work because it can't be smelled on your breathe.
laugh.gif
thats one of biggest myths ever

alcohol also is excreted through your pores after it is processed, so that means just gum will not save you

Spoiler [+]
OP, your co-workers and boss probably know anyways

dont drink on the job. theres about 6,000 people every week who are getting laid off who would kill for any job. stop being a douche.

Coffee always works for me. The worst part about drinking at lunch or on the job is having to pee every few minutes.

drink more.rub some of the drink on your neck ,wrist and shirt. try and keep a close proximity to your boss at all times.

Originally Posted by yep617

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

laugh.gif
thats one of biggest myths ever

alcohol also is excreted through your pores after it is processed, so that means just gum will not save you

Spoiler [+]
OP, your co-workers and boss probably know anyways
Yeah, I used to work with a guy who said that he drank vodka because it didn't smell - he stunk something rotten.

Back
Top Bottom