What are some hot not-so mainstream Brands out locally for you?

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Originally Posted by jumpman247

Polo is dressing fly?

In the south, YES
30t6p3b.gif

makes me sick to my stomach.

- explain.

Originally Posted by ToLiveandDieinNJ

Back in the day, when it was all about long white tees, Plainfield City was all black long tees.

that 03-05 era lol. i was still in middleschool but those black long tees
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ToLiveandDieinNJ

Back in the day, when it was all about long white tees, Plainfield City was all black long tees.

that 03-05 era lol. i was still in middleschool but those black long tees
pimp.gif

In Cincinnati we have a store called unheardof that's pretty sweet. Carry some name stuff with their own designs and what not. Not dress clothes at all but sweet none the less.

In Cincinnati we have a store called unheardof that's pretty sweet. Carry some name stuff with their own designs and what not. Not dress clothes at all but sweet none the less.

Thanks for all the feedback that g star is official. I'm looking at all the other brands well except girbaud... ill look when I'm at home, but Yes Polo is very very Fresh. New polo, like I sell or Macys even not the old ones at Tj maxx. Classic style. I'm glad its not all huge and baggy anymore I've noticed a trend in smaller better fitting men's clothes over the years.

Thanks for all the feedback that g star is official. I'm looking at all the other brands well except girbaud... ill look when I'm at home, but Yes Polo is very very Fresh. New polo, like I sell or Macys even not the old ones at Tj maxx. Classic style. I'm glad its not all huge and baggy anymore I've noticed a trend in smaller better fitting men's clothes over the years.

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Originally Posted by jumpman247

Polo is dressing fly?

In the south, YES
30t6p3b.gif

makes me sick to my stomach.

- explain.
It's mostly only mid to late teens though. This is the formula.

Polo x hyped shoes x G Shock x snapback x Levis = smashing.

I'm sick of people talking about how much Lo they have, or being Lo Life with 7 Polos that their mom bought to their name
laugh.gif
but show them some Purple Label...

"That ain't Polo _ where da horse at?"
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom