What are the best shorts of all time?

For me to buy mesh shorts now, they must have pockets. I can't stand going to the gym or park without anyplace to put my keys and phone.

For me to buy mesh shorts now, they must have pockets. I can't stand going to the gym or park without anyplace to put my keys and phone.

l_30dc5ff7709f5fce0ed84104e871d01c.jpg

Originally Posted by DJKona

JB Cat-scratch shorts 
pimp.gif

I have the black w/grey sides, red w/white sides, navy w/white sides and white w/carolina blue sides.....which I got the rest of them back then

Originally Posted by DJKona

JB Cat-scratch shorts 
pimp.gif

I have the black w/grey sides, red w/white sides, navy w/white sides and white w/carolina blue sides.....which I got the rest of them back then

I'm a big fan of college authentic shorts. They're the best most comfortable shorts I've ever owned or put on...With that said, what I've noticed about all of my favorite shorts is the waistband is bigger then regular Nike/Jordan/And 1/Etc..shorts normally have. Take a look at a lot of the shorts everyone is posting in here. A lot of them have that type of waistband. The waist band makes the shorts for me..Also you need pockets. Nothing worse then going for a quick run to the store, or working out, and nowhere to put an iPod or wallet.

I'm a big fan of college authentic shorts. They're the best most comfortable shorts I've ever owned or put on...With that said, what I've noticed about all of my favorite shorts is the waistband is bigger then regular Nike/Jordan/And 1/Etc..shorts normally have. Take a look at a lot of the shorts everyone is posting in here. A lot of them have that type of waistband. The waist band makes the shorts for me..Also you need pockets. Nothing worse then going for a quick run to the store, or working out, and nowhere to put an iPod or wallet.

honestly theres nothing like rocking shorts u actually earned. Game shorts from real teams....hs, juco, college, pro. I can't wait to get some overseas joints with all the endorsement logos.

honestly theres nothing like rocking shorts u actually earned. Game shorts from real teams....hs, juco, college, pro. I can't wait to get some overseas joints with all the endorsement logos.

And I'll take the royal blue pinstripe pair, the royal blue pair with the stars, and any old bulls shorts.

And I'll take the royal blue pinstripe pair, the royal blue pair with the stars, and any old bulls shorts.

OP if you can make a great replica of nba retro shorts from the 90s you'd bank

Back
Top Bottom