What are these Jays Hove is rockin...vol..please not the team joints

article_1750.jpg

Somebody leeme know...are these...the????

Originally Posted by SNEAKERHEAD7792

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

Pure$ 3's

>Locked<

they dont look like the pure $ 3s

how you figure? Look at the sole, the only other shoe with that sole is the wizzike. I never seen hov with fakes on, so th only other shoe they can beare pure$

Originally Posted by sick90teg4dr

Originally Posted by SNEAKERHEAD7792

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

Pure$ 3's

>Locked<

they dont look like the pure $ 3s

how you figure? Look at the sole, the only other shoe with that sole is the wizzike. I never seen hov with fakes on, so th only other shoe they can be are pure$

Pure 3's. And you're wrong about the soles. Don't forget about the 23 Classic.

air-jordan-retro-3-pure-main-page-reminder.jpg

I love how people hated on these and now that Jay is rockin them they jockin them. Those of us older than 22 thought these was hot cuz we can't be rockinno purple green orange jordans like teeny jordan heads. A new type of white air force 1s...good thing most of us older cats bought 3 pairs.

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

I love how people hated on these and now that Jay is rockin them they jockin them. Those of us older than 22 thought these was hot cuz we can't be rockin no purple green orange jordans like teeny jordan heads. A new type of white air force 1s...good thing most of us older cats bought 3 pairs.
Speak for yourself. I'm older than 22 and don't rock no crazy color combination Jordans either but not everybody was or is jockin these Pure3's like that. They're decent at best and definitely nothing spectacular.

I love how people hated on these and now that Jay is rockin them they jockin them. Those of us older than 22 thought these was hot cuz we can't be rockin no purple green orange jordans like teeny jordan heads. A new type of white air force 1s...good thing most of us older cats bought 3 pairs.
Oh word? I bet you rock Laney Vs..

I love how people hated on these and now that Jay is rockin them they jockin them. Those of us older than 22 thought these was hot cuz we can't be rockin no purple green orange jordans like teeny jordan heads.

I bought them the day they came out, and I'm not older than 22.
indifferent.gif
I don't "rock" any of the crazy colored jays either...

Originally Posted by CoostheDonDini

article_1750.jpg

Somebody leeme know...are these...the????

[color= rgb(204, 0, 0)] Wow Over 1000 Posts and You Don't Know Your Shoes[/color]

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Speak for yourself. I'm older than 22 and don't rock no crazy color combination Jordans either but not everybody was or is jockin these Pure 3's like that. They're decent at best and definitely nothing spectacular.

ummmmm not sure what age has to do with it but i'm older than 22 and you wont EVER catch me rockin some pure white J's. man that's justblasphemy basically. its so generic its so funny. i mean i dont even own an ALL WHITE pair of shoes anymore. its not 1997 rockin some crispy AF1s. Pure's are a waste of time. dirty in one wear and no creativity. funk them

I didn't see anyone "jocking" them or even complementing them at all in this thread (or any other thread really) until you did.

I am over 22 and I do not think "these was hot." These and the black cats are both too plain, what is the point of having an Air Jordan 3 if youwant it to look like an Air Force 1? That is not an improvement in my eyes. At least have a little gray on the elephant print so I can see some details.

Maybe you have your posts mixed up but nobody is "jockin" them. Like others have stated, I'm over 22 and would not buy this shoe. Itactually looks cheap-looking.
I don't usually use the emoticons but:
indifferent.gif
@ you using middle/high school slang and you're over 22.

Back
Top Bottom