What are u sippin on? VOL.......cheers

57409178_10218980935493459_6022090855379107840_n.jpg

Great Choice!!
*Ice envy...boil water twice, let cool, then freeze to get Clear Ice

@ my co worker party. It's a drink that got green jolly ranchers, lemonheads and don julio.

I don't drink but it's pretty good.

Had a 2014 Amaru Cabernet from Argentina for last night's dinner, with wings and kielbasa.

Fam on a 2016 Old Cannery Row Chardonnay from Monterey County, since it's a lil' warm in NJ today. I'm not a white wine guy so opted for 2014 Vengeance Zinfandel (red blend) from Napa.

Made a Old Fashion with Weller Antique 107 sitting in the outside waiting for this Raptors game

Drink is aight

Want to get into Whiskey. What’s a good quality choice that won’t break the bank. Not looking to mix it.

Want to get into Whiskey. What’s a good quality choice that won’t break the bank. Not looking to mix it.

Suntory Toki
You can start with highballs, eventually you’ll sip it straight

Bourbon
Any of the Wellers in you can find em
Special Reserve
Makers Mark
Buffalo Trace
Elijah Craig

Scotch
Glenlivet 12
Glenfiddich 12

Are both easy sippers

Scotch can get really crazy after those 2, in a weird/different way

They also have more affordable options

Founders Reserve etc

Try start with ice

Then sip straight after

Shot or 2 at a time

Don't forget Whisk(e)y of the Year...Henry McKenna Bottled in Bond
*sometimes under $30

If you like smoke... Ardbeg Uigedal or Laphroiag 10 cask strength

Been wanting to get into wine, gonna have to treat it like I did with beer and just dip my toe in on a few bottles

Been wanting to get into wine, gonna have to treat it like I did with beer and just dip my toe in on a few bottles
Wine is something I actually enjoy drinking.
A nice glass of red *kisses clasped fingers and releases*
Beer - No
Liquor - Don’t really like to but will drink it neat/on the rocks occasionally in a social setting

Wine is something I actually enjoy drinking.
A nice glass of red *kisses clasped fingers and releases*
Beer - No
Liquor - Don’t really like to but will drink it neat/on the rocks occasionally in a social setting

I'm the opposite
Liquor - Anytime
Beer - Anytime
Wine - If that's all you got

Took me a while to enjoy a beer so I know it'll take a bit of trying everything to find a wine

Back
Top Bottom