What are you guys buying your significant other for the holidays?

For the fellas...

Cop her a Michael Kors watch or something. This website got them for the steal prices imo. 

at least 30% off retail 
nthat.gif

www.jomashop.com/

they also have the purses and whatnot. 

http://www.retailmenot.com/out/6127409 <-- coupon codes 

JOMAWC10 <-- 10 off 75

Flourish fellas.... 

If your girlfriend is into make-up get the Anastasia Contour Kit (sephora $25?) 

Any question hit that PM 

had no idea indoor skydiving was $75 for 2 minutes
mean.gif
That seems rly expensive for a fake thrill, I've been regular skydiving on groupon for under 100.
Probably costs a lot more to run the facility and on top of that it's probably a much lower chance of death.

As for me I'm gonna get my girl a bluetooth or wifi speaker.  her current system is trash and the wirelessness is an added bonus.

Last edited:
What are your guy's opinion on best bluetooth speakers? Kind of debating between JBL Charge and Bose Soundlink mini

What are your guy's opinion on best bluetooth speakers? Kind of debating between JBL Charge and Bose Soundlink mini

I keep telling people bout the Charge... Easily the best one I've come across... I'm strongly considering upgrading to the Charge 2...

learned that its better to buy your lady or significant other tickets to events/shows etc. All that material junk won't last and isn't as memorable as an experience at concert/event.

Anniversary NOV 10, Christmas and birthday JAN 30 all within 3 months.  Taking her on a 3 day cruise the first week of January. 

Taylor Swift CD, Victoria's Secret Lightweight Jacket I got free with some yoga pants I bought her hahaha, Brie Mode tank top (WWE) for Christmas.

Real Madrid Jersey for her bday.

That's what she wants *shrugs*

She just want a jacket for nights she go to work/running errands ...not some urban fashion trend

Last edited:
learned that its better to buy your lady or significant other tickets to events/shows etc. All that material junk won't last and isn't as memorable as an experience at concert/event.

Not all women are like that, unless you getting her a Beyonce ticket she much rather something else :lol: well at least mine would

I keep telling people bout the Charge... Easily the best one I've come across... I'm strongly considering upgrading to the Charge 2...

I like the fact, that it can charge devices and lasts awhile... But damn that Bose Soundlink looks so classy!

(it's not for me btw, it's for the wifey)

Tested both of them at Best Buy, the Charge is louder and sounds great. Soundlink has deeper base, and has a little better clarity.

Last edited:
Need the tickets for the book of Mormans on Broadway to drop.
She's been wanteing to go see it but the funds ain't wanna pull that trigger yet.

I like the fact, that it can charge devices and lasts awhile... But damn that Bose Soundlink looks so classy!

(it's not for me btw, it's for the wifey)

Tested both of them at Best Buy, the Charge is louder and sounds great. Soundlink has deeper base, and has a little better clarity.

Not sure what the Bose costs... But jbl has the Charge 2 for 130 right now...

My battery lasts so long... It's a legit 11-12 hours decently loud...

Back
Top Bottom