What are you guys buying your significant other for the holidays?

What are your guy's opinion on best bluetooth speakers? Kind of debating between JBL Charge and Bose Soundlink mini

I keep telling people bout the Charge... Easily the best one I've come across... I'm strongly considering upgrading to the Charge 2...

I like the fact, that it can charge devices and lasts awhile... But damn that Bose Soundlink looks so classy!

(it's not for me btw, it's for the wifey)

Tested both of them at Best Buy, the Charge is louder and sounds great. Soundlink has deeper base, and has a little better clarity.

Not sure what the Bose costs... But jbl has the Charge 2 for 130 right now...

My battery lasts so long... It's a legit 11-12 hours decently loud...

http://slickdeals.net/f/7477006-jbl...wireless-speaker-refurbished-24-free-shipping

Michael Kors is not bad, my girl and her girls like MK and they have class.

They also love Chanel, LV, Prada.... ect.

this will be my first holidays without a significant other to shop for :frown:...im a good gift giver too..oh well more money in my pocket 

this will be my first holidays without a significant other to shop for 
frown.gif
...im a good gift giver too..oh well more money in my pocket 
No need to be single this time of year, I'm available for you
You see dat avy too huh

My girl is super low maintenance and doesn't ever splurge on herself. I picked her up some Lunarglide 6's and a Bunn My Cafe MCU. She is gonna lose her mind.
pimp.gif

Michael Kors is not bad, my girl and her girls like MK and they have class.

They also love Chanel, LV, Prada.... ect.
Trust Famb, They know the difference. It's about appreciation. If your lady busts her *** to hold you down then get her a Gucci. If she half time, Mk then

Back
Top Bottom