What are your biggest "Sports Fears" for your team? (NFL edition)

As in what do you fear for the near future with regards to your team. It could be anything from big picture to one player.

My biggest fear for the Cowboys:

Once the 'Bill Parcells' effect wears off, this team is going to fall apart.

Look at all of Parcells' products via draft and free agency still on the team (Four drafts): Romo, Austin, Ware, Newman, Witten, Raitliff, Barber, Bradie James, Crayton, Hatcher

Compared to what we've done since (our best picks/pickups in four drafts since): Spencer, Felix , Choice, Jenkins (and then this years draft crop who the jury is still out on)

Just thought this would be a fun/interesting topic. Any input on this or your own 'Sports Fears'?

As in what do you fear for the near future with regards to your team. It could be anything from big picture to one player.

My biggest fear for the Cowboys:

Once the 'Bill Parcells' effect wears off, this team is going to fall apart.

Look at all of Parcells' products via draft and free agency still on the team (Four drafts): Romo, Austin, Ware, Newman, Witten, Raitliff, Barber, Bradie James, Crayton, Hatcher

Compared to what we've done since (our best picks/pickups in four drafts since): Spencer, Felix , Choice, Jenkins (and then this years draft crop who the jury is still out on)

Just thought this would be a fun/interesting topic. Any input on this or your own 'Sports Fears'?

My biggest fear for the Broncos...

Doing something stupid and drafting Tim Tebow...Wait they actually did that

Letting Tim Tebow throw the ball against an NFL secondary

That we keep Josh McDaniels for many years to come...

My biggest fear for the Broncos...

Doing something stupid and drafting Tim Tebow...Wait they actually did that

Letting Tim Tebow throw the ball against an NFL secondary

That we keep Josh McDaniels for many years to come...

Trade our starting QB to a division rival for a couple of picks.

Desean Jackson hurts himself before start of season

frown.gif

Trade our starting QB to a division rival for a couple of picks.

Desean Jackson hurts himself before start of season

frown.gif

Alex Smith remains the starting QB the entire season by playing just good enough to not be benched. For added ****tiness, he gets us too the playoffs and goes 1 and out and gets resigned for next year 
sick.gif

Alex Smith remains the starting QB the entire season by playing just good enough to not be benched. For added ****tiness, he gets us too the playoffs and goes 1 and out and gets resigned for next year 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by BirdsIView

sick.gif
That would be the best case scenario.

Mine would be if Alex doesn't pan out. I really hope he can make it out alive this year.

Originally Posted by BirdsIView

sick.gif
That would be the best case scenario.

Mine would be if Alex doesn't pan out. I really hope he can make it out alive this year.

Already happened with Ben. It will never be the same which sucks since I followed and saw him through college. Other than that, if the Rooneys ever lost control of the team (which almost happened last year)

Already happened with Ben. It will never be the same which sucks since I followed and saw him through college. Other than that, if the Rooneys ever lost control of the team (which almost happened last year)

Worst Fear for the NY Giants

Eli out for a season...our back up QB's are beyond piss poor.

The secondary last year was a nightmare already with all the injuries, I just hope the D-Line can get back to 2007 form

Worst Fear for the NY Giants

Eli out for a season...our back up QB's are beyond piss poor.

The secondary last year was a nightmare already with all the injuries, I just hope the D-Line can get back to 2007 form

49ers: Short term - The O-Line blows. Long term - We lose a superbowl.
Kings: Relocating
Giants: Signing another aging in/outfielder to big money that can't produce...I'm looking at you Renteria/Rowand...

49ers: Short term - The O-Line blows. Long term - We lose a superbowl.
Kings: Relocating
Giants: Signing another aging in/outfielder to big money that can't produce...I'm looking at you Renteria/Rowand...

Back
Top Bottom